[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet this girl in class >drop dead 3.14 qt completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>meet this girl in class
>drop dead 3.14 qt completely outgoing, confident and energetic
>I'm the poplar opposite introverted, quiet, and low energy
>don't sit next to her but she said hi to me in the hall
>she's super outgoing and talks to everyone she see's
>in class she keeps looking at me she sits in front and diagonally from me so I can see her
>I like her so I brush it off as it's not what it looks like type of thing
>have a group assignment today
>I'm in her group
>I walk over she gives me a high five (she's REALLY enthusiastic about everything) and the immediately turns around embarrassed and does this little explanation of why she gave me a high five
>we do the project
>she's great at it I'm not
>things get a little quiet and I start doodling
>she's talking to the other classmate that did the project with us
>she sees the robot goose I was drawing (I'm not autistic)
>"Oh anon. That looks cool it looks like a pokemon. Do you like pokemon? My favorites are blah blah. Do you watch Inyuyasha? I have all the manga volumes and anime on dvd. Pulls out folder see!
>I'm just completely overwhelmed I manage to say a few things.
>and then I just started giggling she was so funny and cute I couldn't help it
>then professor started talking and we shut up and paid attention but the 3.14 just kept on turning around and looking at me
I'm a 25 year old virgin I have no clue what to do. What to say. I would honestly like to talk to her some more. I have this fear that since I'm guarded and I don't like people to get close me that if they do they won't like the real me. Am I over thinking? I'm getting the feeling like I always do that when a girl show interest in me I play it off as something else. Does this seem like something else?
>>
This is so cringey.
>>
>>16787991
lol this is above cringey, its so silly and naive that im just smirking here

she likes you just like she likes 90% of people she talks to. dont read too much into it and just befriend her, talk to her and possibly get to meet her girl friends

what you need is pussy interaction, not an outgoing crush
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.