[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm v pregnant and so close to baby's due date that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mf8oc385Jj1qiv0bko1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf8oc385Jj1qiv0bko1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x333px
I'm v pregnant and so close to baby's due date that any orgasms could start labor (my last 2 came early this way), but since we're not giving this one up for adoption we're trying to keep it in til the due date because parenthood is scary. So basically no orgasms for ME :(
Anyway i'm giving hubs head and not sure if i'm doing okay or if it's mediocre. I start off straddling him clothed so all my prego weight has him pinned, and kiss him all over his face except lips, while touching his sides with my nails and lightly pushing his shirt up. He's already hard but I don't like to rush. So I keep kissing the corners of his mouth, nip on his neck, pull him up to take his shirt off....
>>
What advice do you need?
>>
Pull it up over his face as he lifts his arms to help and leave it there so I can start kissing and using my nails on his chest and tummy. Actually I got up at that point to get some oil and when I came back he was starting to go limp. That kind of made me sad, why is that? Anyway so by the time I get off his pants and whatnot and oil up and am lightly taking the tip of him in my mouth while stroking the inside of his thighs lightly, he's really hard again. I also massage his balls a bit cause he likes that. When he gets close to cumming, his shaft sort of vibrates and pulses, and for some reason this part makes me want to gag. It's easy to take him all to the back of my throat but once he starts to throb and get juicy and tense up, I pull off him completely to get my mind clear so i can suck him off when he finally does cum. I don't want him to have to focus to jizz because I know how frustrating it can be when the other person keeps doing stopping, but I have some mental block linked to his orgasm? Once he finally came soon after I was able to stay on and take it for a second, but he came so much I had to detach and breathe before putting my mouth back on him for the last squirts. He seemed fine and happy, but does that sound like just an "okay" experience?
>>
>>16787955

Any.
>>
why the fuck
>>
>>16787976
He want's a new bitch that isn't preggers. Head is lame, especially when I comes from a bloated old whale. He wants Ariel, not that evil sea witch. My advice, let him have a threesome, without you..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.