[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to name my newborn son one of the following:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: pius.jpg (19KB, 250x331px) Image search: [Google]
pius.jpg
19KB, 250x331px
I'm going to name my newborn son one of the following:

Pick one

Boniface
Peregrine
Ganymede
>>
>>16787861
>Ganymede
fuck yes. future bullied school shooter
>>
These are the worst names I have ever heard of.

Pick a 'sexy' name for your child and they'll make more money. Hint: "Bonifice" isn't on the list.
>>
File: 1453590433597.jpg (10KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1453590433597.jpg
10KB, 249x243px
Boniface all the way
>>
I vote Ganyface.
>>
>>16787896
Or Penygrinde.
>>
Ponyface for sure.
>>
Do you fucking hate your own children?
>>
>Ganymede
I can see the courtroom scene unfolding now.

"Ganymede Anonymous, at the tender age of 14, you stand accused of strangling your patents with their own entrails as they slept. What do you have to say in your defense?"
"They named me after the eternal pedo-fuccboi to the king of the Greek gods, Your Honor."
"CASE DISMISSED"
>>
>>16788004
What? What's gay about Ganymede?
>>
>>16787869
Not OP, but what to you are sexy names?
>>
>>16788018

Chad
>>
>>16788010
Gay ain't got nothing to do with this one. Ganymede was a young boy that Zeus found so beautiful that he raised him up to Mount Olympus, made him eternally young, and gave him the position of his cupbearer. Also his lover.

This is why one of the moons of Jupiter is named after him. They're all named after Zeus's lovers.
>>
>>16788025
That's a boring stupid name as well as the name of an African country.
>>
>>16788038
So he was Zeus's gay lover?

Was Ganymede gay?
>>
Peregrine isn't too bad--it's a falcon.

Do your research. If you want a pope name, what about Gregory?
>>
>>16788062
Ganymede was from ancient Greece; if you asked him if he was gay, his answer would be "What's gay?"

Zeus is perhaps best described as omnisexual. He went after pretty much literally anything that moved, and a few things that didn't, and was not above turning himself into women, animals, or inanimate objects (including one infamous case of golden rain) to seal the deal. Literally half of Greek mythology starts with "So Zeus stuck it in something he shouldn't have -again- and then..."

There are no stories pertaining to Ganymede's willingness in this. He really didn't have a say in the matter anyway; when the king of the gods tells you to bend over, you bend over.
>>
>>16788096
Was he romantic with Zeus?

Are there any people of ancient lore who would be described as gay looking back through a modern lens?
>>
>>16787861
Ty for making jobs for my children easier to get OP
>>
>>16787861
You're half a step away from naming your child Twilight Sparkle, so just go with that.
>>
How about.... . . .... .

Jeff
>>
peregrine is good

>>16788093
it means pilgrim
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.