[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym "Kids Club"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 221x228px
Would you trust your 6 month old at a "Kids Club" at an LA Fitness?
I have been leaving her with a friend before I go work out but I do not have that option today.
I am pretty divided - at first, I felt "no way!" but then I toured the area and I saw there is a separate area for infants that can be gated off from the bigger kids. It has a swing, two different rolling walkers, and a bouncer. I think that my baby would really like to walk around in the walker. She will never experience that at home because the apartment is too small.
On the other hand, even when I was with her at a WIC office the other day, a one year old boy ran up and pulled her binky out of her mouth and began sucking on it. I didn't want it back after that, but his mom was nowhere to be found and it made my baby cry.
I only plan on doing 30 minutes of cardio.
Should I skip it or expose her to the potential dangers/wonders of the gym childcare?

(pic related: they have two of these at the gym and I think she would love it!)
>>
File: helicopter.jpg (203KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter.jpg
203KB, 1600x1067px
vvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrr
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.