[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bi in the closet//advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 4v6a5987_2.jpg (2MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
4v6a5987_2.jpg
2MB, 5760x3840px
I'm a 24 year old bisexual guy from denmark. I'm in the closet but I still want to have sex with men.
I'm planning to go to a gay sauna thing this weekend too have look at and have sex with older men.. but I'm scared to meet anyone that will recognize me there.

Let's say I meet someone I know in the sauna,
What should my "excuse" be for being in a gay sauna when I'm "straight"..?
>>
32 y/o gay guy here:

1) Nobody is going to be there who you recognise. It's a fucking sex sauna.

2) Nobody gives a damn that you wanna fuck men. You live in Scandinavia, not Saudi Arabia. Literally the most liberal part of Europe and this fag is worried.
>>
>>16787558

if they are there at the gay sex sauna to have gay sauna sex, then no excuse is going to convince them you arent there for the same reason.

that being said, unless you know quite a few gay people, you wont meet anyone you know there that isnt as closeted as you are. and if thats the case, you both know to keep each others secrets cuz netiher of you wants to be outed.
>>
I hope you get aids.
>>
>>16787570
I am worried because I come from a very religious and extremely homophobic family and everyone knows that. Them finding out means they actually won't talk to me ever again.

>>16787574
I do know 3-4 gay guys that live in the same city but don't know if they go to this sauna or not.. But I guess you're right.. They probably can keep a secret.
>>
>>16787579
thanks
>>
>>16787580

its weird that you know gay guys but are still closeted, but i realize im in the same position as you actually so yeah.

i wouldnt worry about it. saunas are mostly old ugly dudes who arent hot enough to get laid online.
>>
>>16787558
Are there really things like that? no wonder aids spreds thru faggots.
>>
>>16787574
this
its the same paradox (not even sure if correct word) as running into someone you know while getting drugs. you both are there for the same reason so just look at them, nod and move on.
>>
>>16787558
think I'm going to vomit desu
but don't euros love gays?
>>
>>16787605
they provide free condoms n shit.. but not everyone uses it soo yeah

>>16787596
come from a homophobic and religious family.. so dont want them to know lol
>>
>>16787608

that or enjoy your secrets together.
>>
>>16787558

The guy on the far left of that photo is hot.
>>
>>16787609
I'm not worried about my friends or people in general knowing.. just my family.
also, I'm bi not gay;)
>>
>>16787613
>come from a homophobic and religious family..
>in euroland
wtf lmao
Are you muslim or something, m8?
>>
>>16787619
A bi person is literally both gay and straight, or homosexual and hetrosexual tbqh
>>
>>16787631
Not really. Bisexuals are typically in the middle of some weird sexual spectrum thing, and they don't always relate to men and women in the same way.

I'm much more often interested in women for romance and long-term relationships than men, but I also find men more sexually attractive. It's a trade-off.
>>
>>16787640
exactly the same here.

>>16787627
no, catholic..
>>
>>16787640
I'm thinking of them in non-exclusive subset logical way tbqh.
>>
>>16787558
>Let's say I meet someone I know in the sauna,
Anyone who goes to a gay sauna is a faggot.

So why do you care if some faggot knows you're a faggot?
>>
>>16787558
Hey there,

I'm not a faggot like you, but I enjoy fucking hookers. I really don't want family and friends to know I bang hookers.

Ideally you should go to a city where not a lot of people know you. Make a weekend out of if, go to a brothel and fuck some honeys. Well, in your case, go to a gay sauna and get fucked in the ass.

If I was gay I'd just use grindr with a pic that's not of the face. Maybe like of some abs or something.

However, if you do intend to do it in your city, you can make a few precautions. Make sure you enter the sauna discreetly, then hurry away from the door when you leave it.

Try to wear inconspicuos clothes. And defo use a cap of some sorts, that you normally dont wear.

If you meet someone inside that you know, you can only hope they can keep their mouth shut. Going to a gay sauna is gay.
>>
>>16787619
What the fuck are you afraid of then? Seeing your dad at a gay sauna?
>>
>>16787710
How would that be scary
he'd be gay too
>>
>>16787640

>I'm much more often interested in women for romance and long-term relationships than men, but I also find men more sexually attractive

Should be the other way around m8
>>
>>16787580
to me, that sounds like a risk that isn't worth it. do you want to be found out and have these weird rumors get back to your family or not have to worry about that at all? don't get involved with other people, it leads to disease and death. fap it out alone and move on to more important things.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.