[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with Anxiety - And with the sensation that's no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: slide_329660_3226540_free.jpg (178KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
slide_329660_3226540_free.jpg
178KB, 1200x798px
I've always gave up on everything i've tried to do.

I've though it was because i was a weak minded person and would need to live with it till the rest of my life. But no, i think that's not the reason.

I have severe anxiety, and watching something about how the time is relative, important and has a end, i think i understand everything now.

I give up on things because i don't know how to use my time. Like, tomorrow i have to go to the orthopedist at 5pm. So, the whole day i can't do nothing, "because ill not get to it in time, i can't do nothing before i go to him".

I've tried to skate some years ago, and gave up too, because i was going to a university so i though i would not have the time to learn nothing, it meaned an end.

I had go go to two therapists before i could notice this. How do i stop being an retarded? Even the therapists couldn't help me because the sensation i would need to do something soon was stronger, so i didn't heard them. I didn't heard no one.

A person said to me: "You aren't only ignoring the opportunities. You're asking for them to go away. You're doing the same to me. I hope someday you understand that. I'll wait for you".

But i don't know what i'm waiting for.
>>
just relax man, when you feel overwhelmed just sit down and calm down, focusing on breathing, deep calm breaths

i know what you mean though, if i have to do something then i am living in the knowledge that "i have to do this later" at all times it seems and it does taint the day in a way.
>>
>>16787974
That's the sensation. I'm trying to control it when it happens but sincerely it's very bad
>>
> And with the sensation that's no time's left

But that's right. You don't know how much time you havhae. You may plans for next week youre worrying about now, but what if you died today? Wasted your time worrying about the future.

Sad way to live
>>
Find a position you feel relaxed in. Sitting, laying down, whatever. Close your eyes and focus on your stomach/chest/ribs expanding and contracting with each breath.

If your mind starts to wander focus on your breathing and the feeling of air flowing through your nose/mouth. Move back to your stomach/chest/ribs after your mind stops wandering. Repeat this for thirty minutes.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.