[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and a group of friends decied to make a funny video, so we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: ihateniggers.jpg (75KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ihateniggers.jpg
75KB, 480x480px
Me and a group of friends decied to make a funny video, so we recreated a scene from Die Hard 3 and my friend went out there with a sign sayin "I hate Niggers" and we headed down to the east side.

I had a cam, and my friend was shoting fuck you to people. It was hilarious until some stupid person went up to my friend and hit him so he fell to the pavement and early cracked his skull. The guy then stole my camera and hit me, when I was explaining it's just a prank.

wat do /adv/? We put in a report with the cops, but they didnt seem like they cared at all.

What can we do to bring some justice to this thug?
>>
How do you manage to tie your shoelaces when you're so stupid?
>>
>>16787291
You're shouting fuck you with signs that say fuck you nigger on them in an uncontrolled uninformed area - what the fuck did you think would happen??!! No you have no case and well deserved
>>
>>16787304
We are just a bunch of young adults trying to make funny video skits.
>>
>>16787304
His freedom of speech was infringed upon wtf u mean he doesn't have a case
>>
You needed to add "bro" at the end of your explanation.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-09-13-41-47-1.png (742KB, 1440x771px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-09-13-41-47-1.png
742KB, 1440x771px
10/10 b8 I'm fucking laughing

I'm not sarcastic you made my day
>>
>>16787312
You have no freedom of speech when what you are saying is racist and goes against the constitution. And I'm done arguing with an idiot.
>>
>>16787324
>is racist and goes against the constitution.
............. you're a faggot.
>>
>>16787324
You have freedom of speech for those things, but freedom of speech is about the government censoring you, not random people on the street.

Technically OP's friend was a victim of assault and battery, but good luck finding out who actually punched him, much less evidence that it happened.
>>
>>16787312
If the speech's intent is to incite or cause chaos then no he doesn't have a case. Op and his buds were trying to get a rise out of people for laughs and it backfired horribly.
>>
this is what happens when you fedora-loving sperglords voice your shit out of this site

fucking lol
>>
>>16787309
litterally kill yourself
get a fucking job you fat autistic asshole
>>
shit b8 r8 inadequ8/8
>>
What you did was retarded and the consequences of it were predictable.

That doesn't mean that that gives anybody the right to assault you, though. Everybody telling you that you don't have a case is stupid.

Just not as stupid as you and your dumb prank.
>>
>>16787291
Just go shoot them and tell the cops some other niggers did it. They'll believe you and no one will care. You'll be making America great again.
>>
>>16787333
This. The government has to follow the 1st Amendment, random bystanders do not.
>>
>>16787296

those look like fancy velcros, you never know
>>
>>16787291

This has to be trolling, but I've seen people make videos just as dumb as this

You realize nobody actually finds those videos "funny" because of the humor of the pranks. Everyone's just hoping to see you guys get hurt. You're not a fucking comedian, you can't write or perform shit, you're just a dumb kid getting beaten up for YouTube views
>>
>>16788478
"win every street fight in the hood" is pretty funny.
>>
>>16788493
twas good
>>
idiots
>>
The public reaction was funny at least. A pair of tards got eradicated.

Hope you and your friend learned your lesson
>>
>>16787291

You guys got what you deserved, all is right in the universe. Try to think before you act next time, idiot. Your sense of humor is as terrible as your judgment.
>>
It´s not funny. You guys are lucky you´re alive. Wankers.
>>
>>16787291
Pics of your friends cracked skull or it didn't happen...
>>
>>16787291
Hate speech and 'fighting words' aren't protected by the right to free speech.
>>
sign sayin "I hate Niggers"
shoting fuck you to people
just a bunch of young adults trying to make funny video skits

I hope you fuckers die.
>>
low quality bait
>>
>>16787324
>no freedom if is rayyycisssss

Somehow I get the feeling that if OP had a sign that said I hate white people, and his friend almost dieded you wouldn't be saying these things.

Most likely a very funny b8thred tho
>>
Yeah you have "freedom of speech" but what you said was fucking stupid and racist. It's not funny. Reevaluate what humor is. You guys deserved what you got. The cops wont do shit. And if you guys try to fight back against this dude who attacked you I can almost promise you that it'll make your situation 10x worse.

Stop being an ignorant fuck and shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>16791414
reverse racism isn't real
>>
>>16791894
idk, that scene from Die Hard 3 is pretty funny, dude.
>>
no respect to jokers . tsk tsk
>>
File: fgh.jpg (125KB, 680x1073px) Image search: [Google]
fgh.jpg
125KB, 680x1073px
>>16787291
>shouting fuck you to people you don't know
>holding a big "i hate niggers" sign
>what could go wrong
>surely people will see the funny side
>they don't
>police don't care
>surprise fucking surprise

Was your carer running late the day this happened?
>>
>>16787291
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.