[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: paradise.png (41KB, 608x878px) Image search: [Google]
paradise.png
41KB, 608x878px
My girlfriend wants to take a break. She told me "you're awesome and I love you" but she's very unhappy and that she felt a week long break would help her sort herself out.
What should I expect from this? Also, would it be inappropriate for me to try to contact her friends at school for some answers even if I don't know them?
>>
Sounds like shes crushing on someone and the grass is always greener on the other side. That or she already cheated on you.
>>
>>16787110

This, unfortunately its always this.

She wants a vacation were she can go fuck Chad and Tyrone at the same time and then come back as used goods to cuddle with you.

OK it might not be THAT bad but she probably has someone in mind, maybe for a while now.

Relationship 'breaks' are nothing but an excuse to go fuck other people and then come back to your significant other without feeling guilty about it.
>>
There are no "breaks." Only break ups.

If my gf asked for a break I would just say "nah let's just end it permanently. If you're not interested anymore neither am I." Then leave her to go fuck Chad while I find some tinder sluts.
>>
this is not acceptable

if you let this go she will get used to take "breaks" aka fuck chads free pass
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.