[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
FriendZoned
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Be me.
Mid 20's / M / average body/face big nose but other than that nothing terrible to look at.

Best friend and I get an apartment together. meet his girlfriend and become friends. roomate and his GF break up. He and I have falling out around same time. I move out.

No where to go, his Ex offers me a room in her house. Move in (totally platonic), meet her now BF. He's cool, we become friends.

live there 6 months, everything if cool and kosher.

Girl and I become good friends, talk/text a lot, comes to me for advice, etc. then, the feels set in.

Crush for her hard. I move out and get my own place so I can stop torturing myself for someone who's taken.

get a text, she needs someone to vent to.
>Whats up?
shes in a rut with her BF, and she's crushing on someone.
>Who?
It's one of my "friends" (a selfish douchebag who I know wouldn't treat her right. he's a liar, manipulative, selfish. just an all around cunt) she says they just make small talk for the moment, yadda yadda...

My question is: How can I get her to start crushing on me instead?
>>
She sounds like a seedy slut. Stay away, dude
>>
Dude, this girl has seriously dated every guy available except you. Either:

>Realise it ain't gonna happen

or...

>Figure you're up next
>>
You are fucking pathetic, i have a friend just like you.

That a women pay you attention doesn't mean she wants your dick and/or you should love her because of it you piece of shit
>>
I guess then my best option is to walk away from her?
Accept that it's not going to happen and that i'm better off meeting someone else?
>>
Does she know how you feel?
>>
I told her I like her, but she game me a response that was half joking half serious.
>I wouldn't date you because of your nose. It'd get in the way of kissing.
my nose is bigger than avg but not giant though..

I guess I am pathetic though, asking 4chan for advice
>>
>>16787163
>give me advice
>/adv/ is pathetic
>>
>>16787163
it was a good humored serious answer brah.
But it's not all bad, now she knows. Just pretend nothing happened and soon she might think she lost you
>>
>>16787097

You don't, you already look pathetic at her eyes, gay friend level.
>>
>>16787097
she does like a generic slut. you are infatuated. move on. you are already too beta in her eyes anyway. only way you could get with her is if you completely changed as a person.
>>
Should I just out-right ignore her for a couple months?
>>
>>16787363
cheesy advice but it works most of the time
if you love something let it go
if doesn't come back - it was never meant to be
if comes back - it was meant to be
(or something like that - dont remember full saying but this is the gist)
also
absence makes the heart grow fonder
and no i dont work for hallmark
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 505060

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.