[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't figure this girl out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: thefuck.png (31KB, 1239x1059px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.png
31KB, 1239x1059px
>Start talking to 10/10 I met online
>Lives 30 mins away
>She's super sarcastic
>Pretty rude
>Gets downright aggressive/bullying with me
>Offer threesome
>She gets more aggressive
>I ignore her
>Few days later she apologizes
>Says she just got jealous because she liked me
>Has been sweet as sugar since

Is she, like, insane?

Went from extremely nasty to sweet in 1 day.

Also, surprise twist here, my aunts best friend is her best friend, so presumably she knows my aunt? My aunt is older than her but I'm confused at this point.

I already sent this girl (many) pictures of my dick on request
>>
>>16786746
>Went from extremely nasty to sweet in 1 day.
>Is she, like, insane?

No. She is just a girl and that is what girls are like.

Meet up with her and see how things go in person.
>>
>>16786746
Sounds tsundere to me.

Go for it.
>>
>>16786763

Tbh anon, I'm not your typical unemployed virgin anime watching vidya playing adv poster.

I know what women are like.

This is not what they are like.

>>16786780

Going for it, despite my better judgement, because of how hot she is.
>>
>>16786786
>Tbh anon, I'm not your typical unemployed virgin anime watching vidya playing adv poster.

>Asks for advice from unemployed, virgin anime watching vidya playing adv posters

And women are like this mate.
>>
>>16786793

They. Aren't.

If she's a bitch to start with, it's because she doesn't want you.

And if she doesn't want you, there's a 99.9% chance she never will.

Now if she's nice, showering you with compliments, flirting, that's a GOOD sign

This bitch has me confused because she's all over the place
>>
>>16786804
>This bitch has me confused because she's all over the place
my guess, she probably either doesn't know what she wants, or she's nuts. or both. either way it doesn't sound like it would end up going very well.
>>
>>16786816
almost forgot, third possibility is that she's only mildly nuts but that a bunch of shit is going on in her life right now. if you really want to wait and see how things go, you could just keep in touch but not get too close. just don't get sucked into being an orbiter.
>>
>>16786786
>Going for it, despite my better judgement, because of how hot she is.

This. I don't care if she's a headcase. If she's hot, i would put up with it.
>>
>>16786746

>Offer threesome

i supose that you just want to fuck her, right?!
>>
>>16786786

It's their natural behaviour on steroids. She knows her looks will excuse her from consequences, so she goes all out instead of restricting herself.

Bitches be cray, especially hot ones.
>>
Cuz u acted like a swag, girls likes it
>>
>>16786746
She's as autistic as you are Op
>>
>>16786846

No, I want to get married, have kids, get divorced, lose half my assets, pay her child support, alimony,
>>
>>16786819

I mean I think we're past the orbiting stage here.

That implies conversations have no sexual tone to them yeah?
>>
>Giving any weight to online conversation with a 'girl'

Meet up, go out with her, then we'll talk
>>
>>16786746
>10/10
Bullshit. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>16787037

Found her on Okcupid, called her on the phone, a woman picked up.

Either I'm getting robbed or laid.

It's possible some guy has his girlfriend luring marks to rob them
>>
>>16787130
Sounds shady as hell, abort.
>>
>>16786746
don't stick your dick in crazy anon
>>
>>16787140

What's shady? Calling people on the phone?

I've gotten laid on the site before, but only by 6-8s/10s

My spidey senses are tingling because she seems too hot.

Profile was something alone the lines of 'dont message me unless youre ripped tall and have a big dick'

Long story short I sent her some dick pics and she decided it was "too small" (it's 10 inches long) but she's changed her tune now, now she 'wants it inside her'

So I'm a little wary about the flip flop
>>
>>16787142

crazy girls fuck the best

the trick is don't fall in love with them
>>
>>16787147
>Profile was something alone the lines of 'dont message me unless youre ripped tall and have a big dick'

Quality girl right here
>>
>>16787147
>(it's 10 inches long
What did you do, send pic with tape measure? Ten inches sounds like a troll.
>>
>>16787224

I sent her a photo of it next to a bic lighter, and then a lewd video.

She wasn't impressed, called it small, bullied it, etc.

So, I got offended, ignored her.

Asked her about a threesome afterwards, thinking she might be bi.

She got REALLY nasty at that point. Like, actually made me feel insecure level nasty.

So I just told her that I thought she was a Qt, and I hope she has a good night, etc (always keep that moral highground bros)

Now, yesterday night, she starts sending me lewd pictures, asking to see videos of it, 'daddy i want your cummy in my tummy' etc
>>
>>16787147
>its 10 inches long
AhahahahehHehbHwbrahaheah yes I'm sure it is.

You kids realize the stats on this are public knowledge, right? That'd be something like 99.99th percentile.

You ain't got no ten inches, honey, and it's really sad to lie about it. Only you know by how much; I'll be very generous and assume you're still somewhat above average.
>>
>>16786746

Women are naturally crazy, just like how men are naturally stupid. You just have to accept these things.
>>
>>16786786
>I know what women are like
>doesn't actually know
>>
>>16787243

Hold on I'm starting to get tired of this. Going to get to timestamp it and put it on imgur.

In short dude: Fuck you. Just because your dick is little doesn't mean mine is.

Pro tip: My income and IQ are also in that same percentile.

The number of 9s and 10s I've fucked is in a way higher percentile than that, bud.
>>
>>16787263
Keep posting, you're naive and it's pretty cute.
>>
>>16787280

This whole thread is bait. Look at how the guy talks. Just hide it.
>>
>>16787284
Shush, dude, he's going to post his timestamped dick pic. I want to see what he comes up with.

The bait threads on here are always the most fun.
>>
>>16787284
>>16787294
>>16787280

Here you go. I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long. I had to call up your sister to get it ready.

It's 9.5-9 in this photo. It's because I just got back from getting it sucked, he only really goes to 10 the first time I cum in a day.

Exif data is gone btw. Remember when I said I was smarter than you? Wasnt a joke.

http://imgur.com/TaT1PuD
>>
>>16787393

wow how surprising everyone shut up

didnt see that coming

it's 4chan nerd I'm doing too well with my life to come on here and lie on a fucking anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum
>>
>>16787422
>>16787393
Or maybe it's that everybody knows bic lighters come in like four sizes, and you'd have used a ruler or a tape measure if you were for real.

I'm actually legit a little disappointed, man. I was hoping at least for an entertaining photoshop.
>>
>>16786780
Maybe she will chain you up and never let you leave the house desu~~
>>
>>16787393
>Posting NSFW content on a SFW board

Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are bro.
>>
>>16787205
No the trick is don't allow them to fall in love with you.
Once you mastered that you can have safe sex with a crazy and not worry about waking up on morning to find your car keyed and two dozen voicemails telling you how sorry she is for doing it.
>>
>>16787854

They will always fall in love with you, if you fuck them right.

There is *N*O* way to avoid it.

The only way to stop them from loving you is to give them tiny, weak, slow thrusts- where's the fun in that dude?

If you pull on her hair and grab her by the throat she *WILL* fall in love with you.
>>
>>16787263
lol
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.