[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /adv/ I dun fucked up >get gf >later we gets 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Diana.png (860KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Diana.png
860KB, 1024x575px
alright /adv/ I dun fucked up

>get gf
>later we gets 2 cats
>become really attached to cats
>always there when I go to bed and wake up
>they follow me around and stuff; best bros
>pic related
>year passes
>slowly come to the realization that gf is abusive and I need to end it today
>get a lump in my throat because I don't know what's going to happen to them

I hate this. We can't split the cats up; they love us both. What do you even do in a situation like this
>>
>>16786650
dump her and get a cat
>>
Run away with the cats
>>
>>16786650
I assume you live together, or the obvious person to keep the cats is the one who they live with.

Otherwise this is something to talk to her about when you tell her the relationship is over. If you're the one who takes care of them because she has no interest in doing it, or if she's abusive to the cats, you should insist that the cats are staying with you.
>>
>>16786650
Do you even know if she wants the cats? She may be eager to get rid of them as reminders of you.
>>
>>16786704

she's definitely not abusive to the cats, no. You're right though, we'll just have to talk about it

>>16786826

this is honestly the best case scenario
>>
>>16786832
How is she "abusive"
>>
>>16786845

screams a lot in private and sometimes in public and is manipulative. I've tried to confront her about how I feel I'm being treated but she always flips it around and turns me into the bad guy.
>>
Just leave and take the cats with you OP.
>>
Talk to a lawyer. Duh.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.