[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ocado >have crush on girl at work that's grown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1453635741502.gif (2MB, 299x303px) Image search: [Google]
1453635741502.gif
2MB, 299x303px
/adv/ocado

>have crush on girl at work that's grown so big it's beginning to scare the neighbors and worry the cat
>she work in a different department to me but occasionally we work alongside each other on various things
>can't tell if she is interested or indifferent to me
>she's leaving work and invites me along to her leaving thing, mentions it a few times and makes sure I'm coming
>she only invited me from my department
>she has a bf who treats her like crap
>her leaving party is this Friday, it's going to be a bar crawl... i.e. lots of drinking

Any suggestions on how to get closer to her/ maybe initiate something... at least her phone number/ social network?
TIA.
>>
she has a bf, forget her
>>
>>16786282
from what she says it's on the rocks.
>>
>>16786298
you probably have never had a female friend

All girls say that shit all the time. I have a friend who is always saying that she's going to break up and it's been 6 years since she started dating with this guy and they haven't. They'll probably marry. Girls tend to exaggerate a lot, and love to victimize themselves when they are with guys. She jus wants you as an emotional crutch, if she was attracted to you she wouldn't even mention her BF
>>
>>16786306
she's never once mentioned him to me... this is all secondhand from her friends
>>
>>16786310
well, as long as she has a boyfriend there isn't really anything you can do. Even if she was interested in you, you should wait until she breaks up with her bf
>>
Tell her before she breaks up with her boyfriend, but don't mention to her that you reckon you have a chance with her because you heard from people her relationship with her bf is on the rocks or some shit.

Just tell her that you've had the biggest crush on her, you're sorry to see her go, and you wish her well, and leave it at that. From THAT point on, let her initiate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.