[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BJ Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: odTyJhv.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
odTyJhv.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to give an awesome bj - I want to hone my skills and get good

(Not a slut, just a girl wanting to please the bf)
>>
You can practice on me if you want. Ill even give you 3.50$
>>
>>16786228
With $3.50 I can show you my cheesegrater moves son
>>
just blow on it, its really obvious how and not very difficult. treat it like a trumpet
>>
>>16786251
Yeah but are there certain things I can do besides that
>>
This comes from a guy who is not actually into bjs, so you shouldn't take anything for granted here. Most probably I am talking out of my ass anyway.

Remember that the glans on a penis is more sensitive than the rest of the penis, especially for uncircumcised males. If there is not enough salvia in your mouth, moving the penis and licking/swallowing it can be painful, so you want to make sure that your mouth is not overly dry. It's like the difference between playing the clitoris raw and playing it with some saliva. You wouldn't want someone to play on your exposed clitoris just like that, would you?

That being said, it's entirely possible that your boyfriend is less sensitive on his penis, in which case you can be a little rougher. Use your teeth, but only to an extend - you want to massage it, not bite it.

If you feel up to it, you can also try and swallow it, which is an experience for both parties. You are choking on a penis, which can be stimulating for you as well as for him - it's said that the convulsions caused by the neck muscles when they try to get rid of the dick feel really good.

If you don't want to do that or don't feel ready for it, make sure to use your tongue. Again, the glans is the most sensitive spot, so you want to "attack" your boyfriend there. On the tip, directly under the tip (where the foreskin connects with the rest of the penis) and on the edges of the glans are good spots to make it feel good.

And always keep in mind that your boyfriend also shows you if he enjoys it. Keep watching him at the beginning and try to find out his sweet spots.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.