[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 and I'm about to walk out of my abusive house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: vanessa.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
vanessa.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
I'm 20 and I'm about to walk out of my abusive house hold. I am afraid if I don't I will be driven to murder. Any advice for the homeless?
>>
If you need to sell yourself for 350. Or come to me for 5k your choice
>>
>>16786194
If you can, having a way to support yourself and a place to go would be very helpful before leaving.

If you're in the USA, you can call the National Domestic Violence Hotline to see if you can get help locally. If you're not, it's possible that your country has some social services that can help you.

If you're just some whiny little bitch who's idea of an abusive household is your mom yelling at you for being a lazy slob, get a fucking job and move out.
>>
>>16786194
Take any job you can get and get roommates

I don't see how people are chronically homeless can't you get a room for like 500/mo in just about any city
>>
>>16786324
what city? I've always seen them for way more expensive
>>
>>16786194

I'd imagine you're more likely to commit murder as a homeless person. Go report yourself to the police instead and getcha some free room and board at one of their fine establishments. You get a free bed, free food, plenty of time in a safe secure environment, and have plenty of free time to collect yourself and your thoughts. Give ya some time to cool down and reach a zen point where you can relax and be one with yourself.
>>
>>16786337
the only person ive ever wanted to kill is the one whos been abusing me my whole life. and when i get out of jail ill just be homeless
>>
>>16786335
Pretty much everything but la NYC or San fransisco
>>
>>16786342

There's gotta be some kinda abused womens hotline you can call who will get you some shelter and protection from your abuser.
>>
>>16786384
There are, but I don't think we can assume that OP is female. Some of these hotlines and respurces are relatively friendly toward male victims, but some aren't,
>>
Damn OP I'm sorry to hear that...
Try out for government/community housing maybe?
If you're going to be homeless try to find somewhere away from people/city and keep a weapon on you. Be safe and all the best OP... Sorry to hear that...
>>
>>16786343
I'm also saying if you just rent a room and have roommates it's about 500 you can probably get a dorm/hostel situation
>>
Start with a shelter for abuse victims. These places specialize in not being found, but if you call the police on the non-emergency number, they can arrange a pick-up. Stay there until the trail goes cold: the last thing you want is for your abusers to find you. Use this time to get your feet under you and formulate a plan for what to do next. The shelter's resources are likely to be limited, but they can help some.
>>
Same here dude.

But I'm in eastern EU so a months pay is around 150 Euro that means I'll have enough for a room and a few loafs of bread but hopefully I'll save enough over time to go back to college and graduate.

I wish us luck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.