[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So just started talking to a guy and we hung out once he tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So just started talking to a guy and we hung out once he tried stuff but when I said I wasn't ready he backed off. If he is trying stuff the first time do you think he just wants sex? He hasn't texted me since we hung out and I texted him when I got home which was almost 2 days ago. I'm not looking for anything serious I just don't want to be fucked and never talked to again. He's been able to text me I know that. How long would you wait to send a simple hey if they don't text. I texted him after we hung out most like fell asleep after I left.
>>
>>16785913

He probably read the situation wrong. Either his intentions were to get something done the first time, or he tried to read you and thought you would be down/into it.

Disclaimer: I am not telling you what to do, just my interpretation of the situation and what I would do. You need do your own analysis and make your own independent decision.

I think the lack of texting back could be conducive of him wanting something from you (sex) but with the lack of information I don't know how someone on an internet forum could say for sure. He could also feel mislead because he thought you both wanted it. I feel like texting "hey" or "hey what's up" is terrible because you are avoiding inertia and conflict. Face the inertia head on, you can make up some bullshit and [it all happened so fast, I was just surprised about the whole situation, it was just too early]. Facing your dilemma in this way will allow you to probe him to reveal his true intentions. If he responds negatively, then you know it was the sex he was after, if he responds positively, chances are he just backed off because he felt that you were angry/sad/upset

That is what I think. What do YOU think?
>>
>>16785913
well, if girl refuses to come home with me, but doesnt explain anything, then i am not calling her again
just communicate goddamit, why do you cunts feel fine to tell what you think to a bunch of anon morons but cant do that to a person you care about?
>>
>>16785913
You defined your limits, which you have the absolute right to do.

He decided - or may still be in the process of deciding - whether he wanted to work within those limits, which he has the absolute right to do.

He is a bit of an asshole, but not very much. At least he seems to be choosing the option of breaking it off now because you're not what he wants, rather than hanging around and trying to pressure you into what he wants.

Move on. There are plenty of guys who will respect your values and you.
>>
>>16786101
I only just started talking to him I don't wanna ask him whats up and come on too strong. Hence why I asked howl on people think I should wait before I text him
>>
>>16786121
It's not that I don't wanna bang him I just wanna get to know him first as I just got out of a long term relationship. I just don't wanna feel used though like have sex with him and then him never talk to me again. I don't want my first time with a new guy to be a horrible experience lol
>>
>>16785913
I think rather than trying to figure out what this guy is thinking, you should figure out how you want to be treated by someone.

However, just started talking to him, first time you hang out he "tries stuff" (wtf does that even mean?), and then he's in no hurry to talk to you after you shut that down. How serious do you really think he is about you?
>>
>>16786202
Well that'd exactly my first thought is that he just wants sec but I'm asking other people's advice
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.