[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop worrying about losing your worth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ages.png (52KB, 1150x556px) Image search: [Google]
ages.png
52KB, 1150x556px
How do you stop worrying about losing your worth?
>>
by building value in other ways
>>
>>16785907
Like what?
>>
>>16785903
based on your picture:

Stop thinking you are only worth something, while you look good.

Otherwise, become a person with a lot of worth.
>>
>>16785910
A woman's worth is what she can offer to men. I don't want to cook and I can't have kids.
>>
>>16785911
what the fuck?

You do realize you're still an independent human being, right? How much you matter to men is fucking irrelevant.

You can still establish meaningful relationships with men (boyfriends, close friends, etc) without cooking and cleaning and having children, fuck.

I mean you'll probably have to split household chores if you move in or whatever but that's hardly the same as being a homemaker.
>>
>>16785909
>>16785911
you could practice seducing young women and sharing them with your man. That's actually much more value-adding and stable than simply being the pretty young thing, because men crave both variety and someone to 'come home' to.
>>
>>16785923
...why would you encourage someone to demean themselves just to appease a man who, if he wants her to do that, clearly doesn't respect her as a human being and isn't worth her time in the first place?

Holy fuck, if my sister dated someone like that I would suggest she see a therapist and wonder what the fuck was wrong with her.
>>
>>16785911
>A woman's worth is what she can offer to men
Nope.
That is a very narrow view

> I don't want to cook and I can't have kids.
How about you find someone who knows how to cook and doesnt want to have kids?
>>
>>16785927
> demean themselves

bisexuality is demeaning?

>if he wants her to do that

who said anything about that? She asked about adding value.

>non-monogamy is disrespectful

cool sex-positive story there bro
>>
>>16785940
I'm bisexual and still wouldn't tell a significant other they could fuck other people... them help them find them. That's not what bisexual means.

It's one thing if she actually finds it sexy, but if she's going to do threeways or be a cuck just to make her man happy then why the hell should she?

Non-monogamy is disrespectful if one party doesn't actually want it.
>>
>>16785942
obviously the OP is in to all that stuff

>oh wait you don't know either and are making shit up about her, dumbass.

it's good advice for the question asked
>>
>>16785911

I don't say this often, but dude, you need feminism.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.