[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get rid of my trans feelings? I'm worried the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1452930223080.png (275KB, 1184x622px) Image search: [Google]
1452930223080.png
275KB, 1184x622px
How can I get rid of my trans feelings?
I'm worried the media, and internet has gotten to me, as with others.

I've always pictured myself as a woman in future context, but I didn't start stressing out about it until the past 2 or 3 years.

Anywho, noticing this affect so many other people this want, I'm afraid this is all just some cringeworthy phase I need to eject out of ASAP.
>>
File: 1444538345718.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1444538345718.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>16785859
Trans anon is beautiful. Embrace homosexuality anon.
>>
I'm not sure what it's like to transition to your identified gender or to realize your trans, however that works, but if you think you are then I don't see what's to be afraid of.

It's a lot better than being unhappy all your life because you're missing out on who you are.

If you're happy the way you are then you don't need to change, and if you're not sure you need to change then you should give it time to consider the idea. But I wouldn't just write it off.

I don't think there's some way to magically get rid of it, either. It's there and it probably isn't going to go away.
>>
1. That's like asking how to stop being attracted to whatever you're attracted to
2. Being a woman is a special kind of hell
>>
A little more about my case

>comfortable with genitalia
>had feelings since elementary
>out to everyone
>have gf
>go out dressing with her often
>posts on /soc/ frequently
>gets rated high often
>i enjoy the compliments but it's more or less to confirm that other people see me as f when in public
>similar to how I choose female accounts in chats
>not to trap or attract, just be comfortable.

another piece about me from another thread

>Identity crisis
>Have transgender feelings since 8
>become publicly out at 16 to my mom
>get things started at around 19 (present)
>mom keeps thinking it's a phase
>says she doesn't really see it in me
>it starts to get into my head
>well, maybe i don't see it either?
>i'd always liked girly things, played girl characters, drew women, etc.
>but on the outside or as most people know me I was rather masculine, a confident boy
>i didn't dislike being the confident boy
>wonder if this is just a phase..
>could it just be auto-whatchamacallit?

>>16785871
I can't tell if I'm really transgender, or if I've conditioned myself into believing so..

>>16785867
I wish that was true enough. But I'm also comfortable with my dick, and although I don't like it much I guess I could ride out being a guy. I did it easily till I heard about all this trans stuff.

I just wish it was out of my control, like pulling a straw or something. In my head it feels like there's a shit ton of arrows pointing multiple contradicting directions, and it frustrates me.

I usually come to the conclusion that it's entirely up to me, but then realize I couldn't even decide in the first place.
>>
a lot of trans women are non op. have you seen some of those srs results? theyre not too great

i believe in you op
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.