[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ My roommate is smoking weed a lot. I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pizza4.jpg (806KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
pizza4.jpg
806KB, 1280x800px
Hi /adv/
My roommate is smoking weed a lot. I don't have a problem with this per se, as I also like to smoke some like every 2 weeks. But for now 5 months he has been smoking every day. Besides the laziness that ensues and him not having a job or studying, I'm actually worried about his health a bit. Are there health effects from smoking every day long term? He uses a vaporizer btw.
>>
>>16785726
Lol no, there isn't

He might start to cough a lot and produce more phlegm but that's it
>>
>Besides the laziness that ensues and him not having a job or studying

looks like the weed is holding him back bro

some people may say that it doesn't affect how they live, but each person reacts in a certain way
>>
Unless he's 16, I've not heard of any long term harm that would come to his physical health. I'd worry about the potential for his mental health, though. South Park says that smoking too much weed makes you okay with being bored and that sucks. I tend to agree.
>>
>>16785726
Medically, it would take him 7 years of smoking everyday to see a decline in short-term memory recall, but the only problem is that effect is cumulative, so if he's smoking everyday for 4 years straight, takes 1 year off, then does 3 more, he would still see an increase in forgetfulness, but it would take 1 year longer

It varies by person, but that's the standard
>>
Depends who you talk to.

Pro-pot enthusiasts will say there is no harm physically, so it should be legal

Anti-pot opponents say that it's not about physical harm, it's about mental and emotional health.

They're both right. Choose a side.
>>
>>16785811
>Choose a side.
Found the American.

Stop looking at the world as "sides" bro. You keep bombing people into dust because of sides. See how this thread already encompasses the full view without the need for lines in the sand?
>>
>>16785821
Found the hippie.

It was a tongue-in-cheek finish that went way over your head. Of course there are outliers and overlapping examples, but OP was asking about basics of health for weed. - That's the basics of weed in a nutshell.
>>
Hey, I am sorry about your roommate. I'm in the same boat as your roommate actually, a daily user as well. I think what you need to be more concerned about is his mental health. I am a model and I have depression. I'm stoned whenever I'm not busy to keep my stress away ever since a major event happened in my life. I've got to a point where I can only eat when I am baked. So I would just smoke and eat all the time. Because my action has drove many people away and lost my modeling jobs at the time. My depression only got worst. So I seeked for the help i need and started to eat healthy again. Now I still have to smoke to be able to eat but i only use it about 3-5 times a day. Which is still a lot but it's improvement.
>>
It bakes your brain.
Theres this guy in my town who is notorious for losing his brain over it. Me and my friends know for a fact that he hasnt taken anything but weed.
Like.. 10-15 times a day. He smoked blunts like cigarettes. He talks funny and he's like... Pretending his cutting class in highschool or some shit. He's 25 now and roams the town talking bullshit in his silly baked voice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.