[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating rules?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: okc.png (44KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
okc.png
44KB, 1024x1024px
This isn't a brag thread, (I've slept with 3 girls in my whole life, got engaged to the first one...)

Got out of long term relationship, made an OkCupid account.

I met one girl there who I really liked, and we had sex, and we still talk and everything. We're "dating".

Now, there is girl 2: Who for the record, I like more than girl 1.

I met girl 2, we had sex, then she wouldnt answer my phone or anything so I met and fucked girl 1.

Now girl 2 is talking to me again saying she 'wants my cum inside her' etc

A third girl, I also have a date with her for tommrow, and I think I like her the best of all 3 .

So what do I do? should I tell them Im seeing other people? Do I have to? What's lying and what's not?

No one has asked to be exclusive, but they all seem to kind of assume I only see them?

I met all these girls in the space of 4 days, everything is moving really.. fast
>>
>This isn't a brag thread, (I've slept with 3 girls in my whole life

You're right, it's not.

First, until you have the DTR talk you're not exclusive, so no worries there. If it drags on and it seems like she's assuming you're exclusive, you need to HAVE the DTR talk. If she has the talk with you and you define your relationship as exclusive, you have to ditch the other girls. Stay safe, don't be a douchebag and I know you're excited about getting laid, but if you feel you need to go slower, then listen to yourself. Don't force it like a scared bitch think's he's stealing candy from the candy jar.
>>
Unless you're exclusive, you can date multiple people.
>>
>>16785700

>stealing from the candy jar

To be honest at this point it just feels like the candy store decided to start throwing candy at me, and all the other candy stores followed suit
>>
>>16785738
good for you. Now the game is not letting it corrupt you into a douche.
>>
If you're fucking either of them without protection, yeah you do. lol

You could really contract and fuck shit up mang
>>
>>16785748

nah. Just oral with 1 girl with no protection
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.