[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are words or phrases that would make you feel loved or cared for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-02-06-22-02-20.png (30KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-06-22-02-20.png
30KB, 480x800px
What are words or phrases that would make you feel loved or cared for?
>>
>>16785390
If it doesn't come natural there's no point
>>
>>16785407
I just wanna know how you all feel. But your right
>>
>>16785390
That's a good question.

I can't specify words or phrases that will work on me because, how do I put it? It has to be something written by someone else, you know? Like if I told some girl to tell me she loves me in any way, any possibly written script or line, and she just happened to do it, it would feel superficial. What would need to be said to me would need to be specific to me; personally. Because that's the only way I'd genuinely feel if the person gave a shit.

I think if they picked up on something I did or some subtle facial expression I was giving and wasn't aware of, that would feel really genuine. If someone asked me if I was thinking about something or worried. That's just me though; I'm very quiet and don't really exert myself on expressions, so if I realized they were paying that close attention to me, I'd feel cared for.

To shorten it, it has to be something that factually shows interest, care, love, and whatnot. It can't be some generic saying like 'I love you' out of nowhere or any of those othe quirky movie lines. It would have to be something no one else could manage to say, not because they can't form the words, but because they can't form the idea behind them beforehand.
>>
>i love you
>I miss you/I've missed you
>thinking of you
>drive/ride safe
>be safe
>message me when you get home safe
>this made me think of you
>I saw this and thought of you
>don't forget to put your seatbelt on
>don't forget to wear a jacket
>I had a nice dream about you last night
>you're special to me
>I'll be praying for you (I'm not religious but for religious people, praying is one of the most important things they can do, so I feel pretty special when someone values me enough to pray for me)

That's all I got.
>>
File: 1376735524267.jpg (200KB, 741x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1376735524267.jpg
200KB, 741x1024px
>>16785874
all these
>>
>>16785874
>>I love you
>tfw never heard this
>>
>You're my favorite person
>>
>>16785390
It's payday.
>>
>>16785976
I love you anon

>>16785984
>adds that to my list above
One of the best things to be told tbqh
>>
>>16786046
Y-you too anon
>>
>>16785390
Your cheque is in the mail.
Take a sample.
With the discount the total comes to...
>>
I can hardly ever believe words but actions lmk Pero like I get none of that from the girl I want it from >lovers all cold n hostile
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.