[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have your experiences with mentorship been like? How can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mentor-coach.jpg (50KB, 1699x1130px) Image search: [Google]
mentor-coach.jpg
50KB, 1699x1130px
What have your experiences with mentorship been like?

How can I be the best mentee possible and give back to my mentor?

He's a coworker, and my first real role model / father figure.
>>
>>16785195

Suck his hard meaty white dick at the end of each lesson.

Bonus points if you two did exercise together and his asshole is sweaty. Then massage his balls while you rim him

Good luck anon.
>>
>>16785195
Its just going to show on your performance how well you've taken his advice and teachings to you. So the best thing to do is to take his lessons to heart to make him proud! :)
>>
>>16785244

My mentor required more than that, thats why I recommend OP to blow him and stick, at least, two fingers in his asshole.
>>
>>16785233
>hard meaty white dick
Yum
My mentor is really hot so I wouldn't mind this
>>
>>16785244
You're probably right -- and I try to apply this constantly.

I guess I want to more directly give back to him somehow, but, like I said, you're probably right that that's the best way.
>>
>>16785195

did you make a thread asking how to say thank you to him the other day? good thread regardless.

for me, thats tough, but i figure my role is to be one that gives him strength. he gives me wisdom and connections and the encouragement to do what i want to di in my eprsonal life.

in return, im the best fucking manager his office could have. i listen to him when he is having his more adult problems and while i may not be able to offer advice, I offer someone to share the problems with so he can reach his own conclusions. i go otu of my way to do something

>hes sick
>i ask if he wants me to make his tea
>he insists i dont because im a manager and doesnt want to treat me like a lackey
>i do it anyways cuz his throats sore and he clearly needs it (but couldnt do it himself because he was meeting with a client).

any way i can be there to support or give strength, i do.
>>
>>16785333
Yeah... wanted more feedback.

That's good advice, I appreciate it. I like the 'gives him strength. he gives me wisdom and connections etc and I give him strength' idea. I'll probably think about that a ton.

I always try to be as supportive as possible. Constantly asking how I can help etc. He usually turns me down when I offer direct assistance on some task, but i've become a good listener and confidant for him, which I think he likes a lot.
>>
>>16785380

i think thats what most mentors like the most. they handle not just our problems, but a lot of other peoples (especially my boss, our business is a self help thing, but a lot of self help is actually us helping) so me being there for him to unload what everyone unloads on to him helps. hes very into having me as a mentee and talks about our 'psychic connection' quite a bit so i know im on the right track wiht it all and just make a point to listen.

i think the best thing you can do is also just trust them, or feign it. my boss is a great mentor but he doesnt ALWAYS have the right answer, whether for me, or for him (at least as far as i can tell in that moment). but sometimes reassuring them is fine as long as it wont be detrimental for them.

i feel ya on the mentor thing. you never really appreciate that relationship when you see it in say, shows or movies, until it plays out before you and you realize how amazing it is.
>>
>>16785433
So true man. I never realized how awesome a relationship like this could be until I had it, and it blew me away.

I constantly want to tell him how much of an impact he's having on me, but I suppose showing instead of telling is better. It's just hard not share that with someone who's shared so much with me, you know?

My mentor is (of course) not perfect, but I try to support him whenever he feels down, however I can. A lot of that is just being around.

I know he appreciates me, and that feels great. It's a wonderful thing to have, and I wish I had it sooner. I want to make sure to foster this as much as possible moving forward.
>>
>>16785466

>we both get dubs

right place right time man. i believe these relationships form only when they need to be formed. i spent years looking for an actual mentor but ended up getting more or less used for ego stroking and such. my boss just randomly took me under his wing and its fantastic.

trsut me i feel your vibe. im bursting with it to, and its been almost two years of me just wanting to show appreciation ( i was the fried chicken guy from your other thread ).

when theres nothing to truly assist with i recommend taking him out for a beer (not mine cuz hes been in AA for 40 years) or lunch, and just asking about his life in general. not the problems but just the little details. treat him like a friend you look up to.
>>
>>16785466

what is your line of wokr if you dont mind me asking / what are your jobs?
>>
Real adult males don't need father figures
>>
pretty much watch everything they do and give all of their advice an honest attempt. ask them for feedback and letters of recommendation when you're done
>>
Honestly if you look up to a guy that much he's probably creeped out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.