[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i don't know if there was anyone remember it but I posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x277px
So i don't know if there was anyone remember it but I posted like 2 threads about how to get the guy I like,made some moves. This is the newest update and I think it's gonna be the last.
>Went to his apartment for party with others.
>I couldn't make it so i got there a bit late.
>There was zero moment between us because he was so busy with cooking and talking and drinking. There was a time his face really red when he sat next to this female friend,people keeps making fun on him about it.
>Afterwards we played Truth and Dare.
>He seemed really into it. Keeps praying for the bottle to points direct to me.
>Asked if the guy I like were in our group. Asked the letter of his name since I said I won't reveal it.
>His turn,I asked the same,he said yes,the girl he likes is in our group,he likes all the girls in our group (there were 4 girls). I asked the letter in her name,he seemes confusing then say something like even my name have this letter. My name was a bit unique,not a lot a girl have this letter and specially in our group,it's an a.
>Whenever the bottle pointed to me he keeps asking those kinda question like when was my first kiss,my first time have sex something.
>After the game he seemed really happy even other friends questioned about it. Then they made fun on him that because of a lot of girls in the house made him happy.
>On the way home one of my male friends asked me if the guy i liked was this guy. I said no. I don't want to date my male friends because if it's not work out our group will be destroyed.
>Fuck me right. I know.
>But strangely at that moment I'm not sad at all. Just feeling like I finally can let things go.
>I don't know if I'm gonna be sad by tomorrow. By now I'm feeling a bit blue cause I figured it out he didn't interested in me. Well yes,i did like him that much. Then bumm.

I think that keeping this friendship is better than take a risk that i can destroy it.
>>
Sounds like you already decided, why do you need advice?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (66KB, 514x400px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
66KB, 514x400px
Your moves to get a guy involve insulting him by turning up late when he's going to the effort of cooking for you and your friends, then dropping very veiled hints that you like him, then stating outright that the guy your into is actually someone else, but otherwise communicating in a complex code that each member of the group is making up independently and potentially with diametrically opposite meanings, based on a children's game?

Doomsday hypotheses were clearly too optimistic. This is the end of the human race, as people encrypt their flirtation so securely that no romance becomes possible.
>>
>>16784618
Because I don't know. I'm feeling like I've lost something. I told my sister i was fine and all. But I'm feeling lost inside.
>>
File: bold.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bold.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>>16784633
You're showing true dedication to your strategy of sabotaging all meaningful communication by saying the opposite of what you're feeling, I'll give you that.
>>
>>16784632
I just can't tell him when others were there as well. Especially when i don't know if he likes me. I choose not to answer the question if the guy i like is in our group. At that moment I'm pretty sure I'm not the girl he likes,so I don't want people to think that i have a crush on him for fuck shake i know. My stupid pride.
>>
>>16784633
Probably because you're in denial about getting any resolution out of what happened.

My advice is to be straight up, talk to him one one and keep it between you and him.

>On the way home one of my male friends asked me if the guy i liked was this guy. I said no. I don't want to date my male friends because if it's not work out our group will be destroyed.

You'll face the same problems when he finds someone else anyway.
>>
>>16784632
Topkek, sounds harsh but this poster hit the nail on the head

If you are mature and want a relationship, you gotta make a fucking move. This isn't an anime where you can be tsundere and hope to be noticed
>>
>>16784654
Can you see the hypocrisy in lying about whether you're into him until he makes it clear he's into you? If he's on anything like the same page, he's now forced to lie that he isn't into you, as you can't be into him because you're into this other, made up guy, and so ad infinitum.
>>
>>16784661
I don't know if i can make it. To go talk to him. After the party about few hours before he didn't even text me or anything. We still keep chatting and all in our group on Facebook. I found out this way was better than reveal everything. Seems like everyone are happy. I just don't know why that male friend asked me about if i liked this guy. Maybe he smells something smells from me.
>>
>>16784668
Because I never know for sure. He never made any moves. Well yes he did something showed he care about me,but rarely texting me. If he into shouldn't he do something to let me know?
>>
>>16784678
>After the party about few hours before he didn't even text me or anything.

I can't really understand what you mean. He didn't text you before the party? He was cooking (and expecting you to turn the fuck up on time). He didn't text you for a few hours immediately after a party that you had attended? What would you expect him to need to communicate to you?

And I get a sinking feeling here, but I hope to hell you wrote to thank him for the party. He put a hell of a lot of effort into it, and you were a guest at his home. A brief note is all it takes...
>>
>>16784664
We are friends. I don't know if at last things turned out not the way i want,we still able to act like nothing's wrong at all and back to normal. Let alone that others will figure it out.
>>
>>16784690
You clearly do not see the hypocrisy:

YOU refuse to let him know you like him. You even go so far as to lie to everyone you can find, indicating that you don't like him, and actually have a crush on someone else...

Yet...

You want HIM to make it clear that he does like you.

If he plays by your rule book, neither of you can even suggest liking the other.

Are you sure you do like him? It sounds a lot like you like attention and drama.
>>
>>16784692
He texted me before the party because in the end I couldn't go there with other by car. I got to take a bus to there. He showed me the direction but i get lost. He finally have to pick me up at the bus stop. I know what you mean but I can't just send him a text to thank him that way. It's too obvious
>>
>>16784700
I like him. But I'm too embarrassing if other find out about it. And specially if I get rejected. It's obvious that other friends will figure it out once i tell him i like him. Right now i think they smelled something already. That's why they asked if i like him.
>>
>>16784704
>it's too obvious to thank a guy that invited you to a party and picked you up because you couldn't make it
What the fucking fuck
>>
>>16784704
It is egregiously rude to attend any function as someone's guest, and fail to write and thank them within 24 hours. You realise he went to great effort preparing his home and a dinner for you and your friends, and now it emerges he even went to pick you up at the bus stop.

The guy must be infatuated with you, just to be putting up with this crap.
>>
>>16784714
>>16784715
But in the first place he didn't seem like he wants to pick me up. I know it's fucking cold at this time of the year but I thought if he likes me enough shouldn't he do it without my suggestion?
And I think that I should say thank to him. You was right. I was his guest.
>>
Well i guess it's not life complicated,it's people make it complicated.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.