[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to turn yourself gay? I'm finding it virtually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

Is it possible to turn yourself gay?

I'm finding it virtually impossible to even get a date and I'm just so fucking tired of being alone.
>>
It's not.
source: You don't want to know how low I've been.
>>
Well we had a joke among our friends when we were teenagers
"Are u gay?"
"No"
"How are you so sure did you try it?"
One day one of them said(not seriously ofc)
"Yeah ive tried it and i didnt like it"

But i guess thats the whole point, if you want to be gay you should like gay sex, thats all, nothing will make you gay except fucking other men
>>
Nope take it from someone who tried. I don't have to describe it but beyond friends with a man for someone who is hetero just feels like theres a big void, like it is fake and feels very mechanical.
Meanwhile sex and relationships with a female has all this intense lust, feelings, electricity that makes you want to get on a roof and scream.

I know how you feel though OP, life would have been so much easier if I was gay.
>>
>>16784270
>life would have been easier

Im bi and you wouldnt even want to know how fucked up my life and relationships are. And im well aware that homos have it worse
>>
>>16784287
I have a gay best friend I have known since I was four years old, he is attracted to me and I would marry him in a heartbeat if I was gay.
>>
No one has yet figured out a reliable way to remove attractiona. Sometimes it happens in the wake of trauma, but not always, and the mechanisms by which it happens are poorly understood. Disuse seems to work, as the threads we get eewry day about people not being able to get off on remotely-mainstream stuff anymore can attest, but that's like The Game: delerately trying not to be attracted to something only reinforces the attraction.

Adding attractions, by contrast, seems to be much easier. You may in fact be able to make yourself bi. The bisexual community has long been more open to the idea of mutable sexuality than basically anyone else, which has been a major source of tension with the rest of the alphabet soup.

But gay? Very unlikely. The people who make the aforementioned threads here got that way by accident: habits formed just by gradually starting to get all of one's sexual gratification from /d/ and /b/, among others. Trying to do it deliberately wouldn't work: that requires effort, which requires thinking about it, which undoes whatever progress you might have made.
>>
I don't think it is.

I'm gay and I made friends with a straight guy who'd had his heart broken by some bitch who cheated on him.

long story short:

>straight guy says "I'm done with women"
> I tell him I think he's incredibly hot and intelligent
> straight guy gets drunk and says we should mess around
> awful sex, he couldnt keep it up, he was really trying to get into but just couldnt
>joke about it now, he's dating a new girl
>>
see >>16784337

being bi or gay makes it easy to find sex with a man. women are much more difficult to seduce.

it's funny how people go on about manlets, but I'm a 5'8" manlet and have had both petite 5'1" women and 6'3" buff looking dudes want me to fuck them just because I have a big dick.
>>
As another bi man, I have to weigh in and say that in my experience it ISN'T easier to get a date with a man.

I guess it depends what you're looking for. I don't need to be romanced, but I do want to meet someone and talk a bit before I decide if I want to have sex. For that reason I haven't resorted to the Grindr route, at least yet. Men are less choosy about sex, but there are just far more straight women out there than gay men, both on the internet and in bars. There is a gay "scene" but most gay men aren't really in it. Are you the sort of person who feels comfortable going to a bar alone and approaching strangers? No? Then you probably wouldn't do that as a gay man either.

Of course if you would be OK with inviting headless torsos off the internet to arrive at your house with the expectation of fucking you, then yes no doubt that WOULD be a lot easier to get as a gay man.
>>
>>16784199
try having sex with hot shemales
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.