[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend's mom is acting like a massive cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 45ce8c3cfee51b51.png (188KB, 549x800px) Image search: [Google]
45ce8c3cfee51b51.png
188KB, 549x800px
>Girlfriend is 17
>I'm 19 (so inb4 pedo)
>Lately her mom has been giving her a needlessly hard time about everything

for example:
>Girlfriends boss is an emotionally abusive psychopath
>One day she finally has enough an gives her boss her 2 weeks
>Her mom was pretty much demanding she finds a new job before she did it
>When she told her mom the only thing she said was "Well I fucking guess you better hurry the fuck up and find a new fucking job then."
>When she first gave her two weeks her mom just straight up wouldn't talk to her she was so pissed
>Now she won't shut-up about how she needs a job
>Like this one time, she was talking to her brother about going to visit her grandma this summer
>Her mom instantly cuts in the conversation and says "He won't be able to go because unlike SOMEONE in this house he has a job."
>Since it's the middle of winter all buisness's around here are slow and not a lot of places are hiring.
>She's pretty much spending all her free time searching for jobs for the sole reason to get her mom off her back

Another example:
>Girlfriend never did the best in school
>The college program she wants to get into is kinda competitive.
>She's really buckling down to do well at school this year so she can get in.
>Her brother was doing something that required assistance (I'm not sure what)
>"You should be helping your brother, since when do you give a shit about homework anyways"
>She's literally bitching at my girlfriend for doing homework

Her moms always been like this, shes just kinda a bitch. But as of late it's been really really bad for some reason. She always seems to get the worst of it for some reason to.

Anyways should I be getting involved? Should I be stepping up and straight up telling her mom "you need to treat my girlfriend better". What should I be doing this, it's really stressing out my girlfriend.
>>
>>16784111
No. She has to learn to stand up for yourself. The last thing you want to do is get involved and give her mom another thing to bitch about.
>>
>>16784141

This. It will only make things worse and you don't want to be the bad guy.

Ever thought of getting an apartment together?
>>
>>16784159
I wish, however where she wants to go to college is going to be at least 2 hours away from me.
>>
>>16784178

Maybe start looking for a job around there unless you're in college already. LDRs are shit and put strain on any relationship
>>
>>16784216
I'm in college to, we've talked about whats happening when she goes away to college, were probably going to end up seeing other people when that happens desu. It's really shitty to think about.

That doesn't stop me from caring about her though, and I'm incredibly pissed that shes getting treated like this.
>>
>>16784265

Sorry to hear that bro. All you can do is be surpotive and encourage her to put her foot down. You can't bitch out her mom lol
>>
To me it kinda sounds like her mom doesn't feel like she's pulling her own weight around the house.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.