[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I visited my boyfriend last month for a week, I live pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lZRtgbe.jpg (978KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
lZRtgbe.jpg
978KB, 1520x2688px
So I visited my boyfriend last month for a week, I live pretty far away. Thing is, I came back and everything was fine until I took one of the pregnancy tests he got me before I left (he mostly does this just in case) and turns out I'm pregnant. I was taking birth control but I was on two strong medications as well so I fucked up. Plus my period hasn't shown up since summer because of an eating disorder. Anyway, I'm scared as fuck to tell him. I don't know what to do. My family already know because my doctor scheduled me for a blood test and before I knew it, everyone knew. I mentioned abortion but my family thinks I'll die or something because of my previous near death experience I had last November due to my eating disorder. How the hell do I drop the bomb on my boyfriend?. I feel like I should be very upfront and just tell him. I did send him a long email with the pregnancy test and everything but I guess he hasn't read it since he just texted me like any other day. I could use some advice...
>>
Be upfront and honest. He's a grown man, he should be able to stomach it.
How did you have a neat death experience?
>>
meet with him in person asap and decide what's best for the both of you. An early abortion won't kill you, but the longer you wait the greater the chance of any complication.
>>
>eating disorder
>being pregnant
If you're going to birth the child, please don't fuck up it's life by starving yourself during pregnancy
>>
>>16784039
I stopped eating properly from may to november and got down to 94 pounds. I'm 5'8 so I was very bony. I felt pretty shitty everyday in college but one day I just felt so tired all day, I was literally almost asleep in every class even though I slept well. That night I went to the hospital and turns out I was severely dehydrated and my pancreas was inflamed. Was there for a week but felt so different after that one week.
>>
>>16784024
If you decide to abort do it quickly please.
>>
>>16784052
Agreed. I overcame it, thankfully. If I keep it I'll make sure to eat extra better.
>>
>>16784062
What did you experience near death?
>>
>>16784089
My body was shutting down. Doctor told me if I hadn't went to the hospital that night I wouldn't just been gone.
>>
>>16784116
That must have been creepy, I hope you overcame it. What did you feel?
>>
>>16784126
I felt very tired and sleepy. I remember almost passing out during a couple classes. Plus my heart was racing and I was extremely cold so my finger nails and toe nails were turning dark purple.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.