[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do adopted children forgive their parents as easy as biological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fucking blinds.gif (471KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fucking blinds.gif
471KB, 500x281px
Do adopted children forgive their parents as easy as biological kids do?

I understand my parents, accidentally creating human beings you are now responsible of is just a natural part of life. But I do want kids, and the only way I'll have any is by adoption, and I don't know how much more they'll resent me, knowing I went out of my way to actually get them on purpose in the first place.
>>
>>16783408
I'd say they'd be more forgiving as long as you show them that you're always trying and don't treat them like little idiots.
>>
>>16783419
I'll probably get a chinese girl, odds are she's gonna be smarter than me.

idk I thought I had the hang of it - you just gotta keep them clean and fed and not getting themselves killed - but then I bumped into some woman who's got her 9 year old kid doing his own laundry twice per week as a normal thing.

I mean, I can't even get myself do my own laundry as a normal thing.
>>
>>16783453
But how happy is the kid?

I knew someone in school whose scedule was full of extra curricular activities from elementary school to graduation and she was incredibly unhappy.
>>
>>16783487
I don't know. Apparently he gets to play when his chores and homework are done and they do a lot of activities as a family.
>>
>>16783523
>they do a lot of activities as a family
sounds weird but what do I know? I've hated my parents since I was a kid.
>>
>>16783533
I didn't really hate mine. I just don't understand why the fuck they got married and had kids in the first place. They didn't want to raise kids and they didn't even like each other.
>>
>>16783551
Mine really tried to raise me well and I appreciate what they did. And they really do care for each other. They recently had another kid and I hope she ends up better than me.

I think most "privileges" are stupid bogeymen but there is such a thing as wealth privilege. I was not afforded many opportunities growing up. Looking back I even consider what I wanted noble and would have looked good in the long term (such as learning piano or violin) but from a young age I was very aware about the financial situation.

If you end up adopting a kid make sure you have enough money to get them what they need. Sometimes it's the same thing as what they want.
>>
>>16783419
What is a personal example of a child being treated like a little idiot?
>>
>>16783572
I wasn't treated like an idiot. But an example would be parents always beating around the bush when it comes to serious questions.

You don't need to tell a 5 year old what sperm is but you shouldn't tell them a stork brings in a baby either or some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>16783595
I'm gonna have to tell my baby her parents couldn't keep her because in china you're not a person if your first born isn't a boy and she was lucky she didn't get drowned into a bucket.

Not sure how to tell that to a 5-year-old.
>>
>>16783601
Look at this like a good thing. I'm assuming you're American.

This will easily allow you to plant the seed of patriotism in her soul.

By the time she's in middle school she needs to feel like there's a bald eagle in her chest trying to get out.
>>
>>16783621
I'm from Finland.
>>
>>16783567
My mom raised me and an older brother and sister, with lots of financial support from my divorced dad. My siblings got to play instruments, though they both ended up not liking them. I begged my mom to let me learn piano/violin/cello/guitar but she never let me even try. I love music and resent her every day because of this. I'm trying to learn on my own, but due to time/financial limitations and the lack of the learning ability of a child, I think I'm fucked. There were many other things that she singled me out for, but that is one of the biggest.
>>
>>16783625
Oh. Then she'll fit in quite nicely with the rest of the asians.

Greetings from >>>/int/ btw
>>
>>16783635
>I'm trying to learn on my own, but due to time/financial limitations and the lack of the learning ability of a child, I think I'm fucked
that's me. I tried guitar and piano for months but they just don't stick. If I was still a kid I'd be confident I would eventually excel at them. I was a smart kid. Fucking college reading level in 4th grade. No joke.

I recently ordered a harmonica. One last try before I give up forever.
>>
>>16783635
Jesus fucking christ parents who deliberately pick favourites are just literally evil.

>>16783640
she's gonna scare the shit out of some white boys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.