[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and I will turn 20 in about a month and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 98498161464.gif (156KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
98498161464.gif
156KB, 800x600px
I'm 19 and I will turn 20 in about a month and I'm honestly not looking forward to it.
I feel like when my teen days are over it's pretty much the end of the best part of my life. Not like I was a popular quarterback fingering sluts left and right in HS or anything, but at least I'm still a careless teen, you know?

Anyways, what can I expect my 20s to be like? As a sort of heads up
>>
It's time to start getting serious about life and career goals, Anon. 20 is an ideal age to take up carpentry, and thus be set for life in a solid, high paying, and rewarding field.
>>
I'll be 25 soon. 21-24 went by in a blink of an eye and I'm still a massive loser. Dead end job and no college degree.
>>
>>16783337
stop with this shitty forced meme

>>16783330
you'll find that your age doesn't really matter, sure you'll have more responsibilities but it's not like you turn 20 and suddenly you're an adult. I know 26 year olds who still live like teenagers
>>
Hijacking this thread cuz I'm in roughly the same position as OP. 19 going on 20 fairly soon, no direction in life, no skills, no money and no support and even if I had all that I don't know what I would even do.

Unless some rich uncle I've never met dies pretty soon, I'm not sure what the fuck I'm going to do.
>>
>>16783330
>I feel like when my teen days are over it's pretty much the end of the best part of my life

Funny enough, as a teenager you're limited by your age. Those years are absolutely NOT the best of your life. College, on the other hand, should be a fun experience for you. Those are the years you'll most likely end up missing.

You're still a kid. Enjoy it, don't feel like you're leaving behind your golden years.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>16783330
> Moving out of your parents' house
> Getting a job
Your days will be filled with endless monotony.

But at least you'll be able to date rape alcohol-infused teens and get away with it.

And vote for Bernie.
>>
>>16783351
>College, on the other hand, should be a fun experience for you
College is fucking garbage. It's a giant money sink, an excuse to reoeat a couple of years of education you already had if you went to a decent highschool, the 'college experience' has been ruined by hugboxers and autism awareness posterchildren turning a lot of schools into glorified social clubs, and your degree will quite likely be meaningless unless you're at a STEM/research school.

Vocational school or self-employment is the way to go, as annoying as carpentry-sama is, he's got the right idea.
>>
>>16783379
Shhh, no need for projection. Sorry you had a shitty college experience, anon. Just because you went for an art degree doesn't mean everyone will.
>>
>>16783389
>pretending college outside of STEM isn't a huge waste
Really gotta validate that History degree, eh?
Fuck's sake Art colleges are an even bigger waste of time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.