[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, what do you do when you miss someone a lot but they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 98787878878.jpg (69KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
98787878878.jpg
69KB, 422x750px
Anons, what do you do when you miss someone a lot but they are no longer in your life?

How do you deal with humilitating need to reach out and apologise and beg them to take you back? Work, school, new hobbies, booze, drugs - it all doesn't work. I still miss my friend
>>
>>16783224
>How do you deal with humilitating need to reach out and apologise and beg them to take you back?

Block/unfriend them on all social media. Go running, play video games, watch tv, see other friends.

Then just wait
>>
>>16783252
How long do you reckon it lasts?
>>
Ask them to take you back. People always seem to suggest blocking, but that's just hurtful and unnecessary
>>
>>16783269

awhile. there is no time limit. emotions cant be measured. everyone has rules. half as long as the relationship, one drink for every time you fucked, etc.

its all just BS to say, awhile. just focus on life, realize she isnt the center of it, and if she WAS its time to build a life that centers on you.
>>
>>16783277
I would, but isn't it pathetic? I told them myself to gtfo from my life because they were shitty friends but now I can't deal.
>>
>>16783224

It sucks man, I'm right there with you. One of my long term best friends dropped me because he doesn't like another guy I associate with, and this has been the issue for nearly a year. It's a very "him or me" situation (which is kinda gay, let's be honest), but it doesn't hurt any less that I don't get to be a part of his family's life, our friend group is splintered beyond repair, and it's just awful.

I wish I could tell you how long it lasts, but I don't know yet.
>>
>>16783269
It can last a fucking long time, especially if you keep re-opening the wound.

I was hung up about a girl when I was 18, messed up and she didn't want to talk to me. I couldn't stop thinking about her for years. Mostly cause I kept looking at her posts and trying to reach out to her.

I'm 21 now, and I'm completely over it. It would have happened sooner if I just cut her out entirely.
>>
When this happened to me, I didn't get over it. I just need him back
>>
>>16783369
and did you reach out?

>>16783363
it's not about romantic thing, I'm a female and the guy is my friend. I have other friends as well but I miss him anyways
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.