[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me choose /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Hi guys, need some advice and to get this off my chest. I've been in a relationship for almost 3 years now, two of them living together, and we got engaged a few months ago. We have always being very serious about us and we have our whole future planned already. The thing is that we were open (we can have sex with anyone we want to as long as there are no real feelings involved) untill we got engaged, basicly bc he got too jealous of this guy. Since the day I met him (let's call him D), about a year ago, we had this explosive chemistry and were really atracted to eachother, but I do love my boyfriend , so I started to deny any feelings for D other than sexual atracction to make it "right" to have sex with him. Well, god-fucking-tier sex to be precise. D and I got to know eachother and became close friends, I also find out he's actually really similar to me and we are both fucked up in the same way.

After a few months my bf started to hate D, we had a huge argument and almost broke up, so I agreed to be monogamous. I talked to D and finally told him the truth I did not wanted to accept, that I loved him, but my boyfriend too, and my relationship is too important to let it end. Now I can't stop thinking about D, knowing that he loves me back and holding really deep feelings for him, to the point that I think I love him more than my fiancé, but I'm too afraid to break up this relationship, wich is nice and quietly happy.

I don't know what to do, follow my heat and leave with someone I deeply love and take the risk to get damaged or stay where I am and go on with my life?
>>
You mustn't define yourself by your relationships; who you are is up to you, not derived from who you're with.

Back up, and examine your life and how you would like things to be. It's never too late for a career change, for instance. Give some solid thought to packing it all in job-wise, and moving to a more rewarding sector such as carpentry. You have no problems in your life if you work with wood on a daily basis.
>>
Fucking degeneracy.

Leave the poor schmuck. It's obvious that you like the other guy better and I don't see your relation going uphill from this point. Better for both of you to leave it behind. Also, in case you still haven't noticed having an open relationship is a horrible idea. They never work. You have to choose between fucking a bunch of people or having a good, old-fashioned relationship.
>>
File: 1434491093365.jpg (10KB, 176x184px) Image search: [Google]
1434491093365.jpg
10KB, 176x184px
>>16782955
Are you trying to make a meme out of this?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.