[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have to have a cellphone in order to network and make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: membe.jpg (62KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
membe.jpg
62KB, 500x334px
Do you have to have a cellphone in order to network and make friends these days?
Every time I ask people if I should get a cell phone, because I want to be more social, they start him-hawing and beating around the bush and I never get a straight answer, just smoke blowing.
So is a cell phone necessary and they just don't want to admit it or is it not necessary?
Every time I meet people, me not having a cell phone becomes a thing and then I never collect their info and have no way to converse with them later.

I need to know before I spend 300$ on a smart phone. (I know there are cheaper ones, but I found something I like and I want something quality.)
>>
>>16782880
Yes fucking yes man

I got an iPhone for Christmas and so far I've got a new gf and have been hustling to make money on the side

Been banging and hanging out more so yeah make sure you on that data life so you can FaceTime and message people anywhere
>>
Yeah get a neato phone but don't become that faggot who sends all his friends the same 20 gifs or memes while they're trying to sleep otherwise it's very useful and good for passing time if you're stuck somewhere and bored
>>
>>16782912
No I just want to meet people, make friends and network.
I had a cell phone before once in highscool and it wasn't bad, I'm not gonna lie.
I've just been having a hard time accepting that the reason socializing networking is so difficult is because no cell phone.
(Plus you can't Tinder or anything like that.)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.