[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do in in the case of seeing someone you know on /s/..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What to do in in the case of seeing someone you know on /s/..?
>excuse teh gif
>>
Guessing this just goes under the: >nobody gives a fuck clause; of 4chan..
>>
Fap to her. If gross, don't.
>>
>>16782899
Knowing the person doesn't help anon
>>
>>16782901
Then move along. It's not like the pic is chasing you.
>>
>>16782901
... Forgetting to add the fact that I doubt she would intentionally post herself here.
>>
>>16782904
Should've worded the question like this...
>Tell the person or not?
>>
>>16782915
You probably shouldn't. First you will expose yourself as a person who masturbates. Which in turn will make the girl think you probably fapped to her pictures before you told her and you have saved them. Second, it would be extremely embarassing to her, apart from the anxiety of knowing your naked pics are around the net. Third, she can't do anything about it, and trying to take them down will make them more readily available (Streisand effect).
>>
>>16782928
Ehh
A. I don't mind me being shamed. Been shamed for worse..
B. I have thought of scenarios of which would not put me in a worse situation
C. Maybe it could help preventing future diffusion of illicit images since she didn't pose for it
>>
>>16782958
i know you can't get rid of it.. But there's also the fact of knowing.. It could again.. Prevent future imaages as such to be spread.. Since the image I found is not old.
>>
>>16782958
>>16782972
Just don't say you saw it on /s/, say you were browsing X board of your interest and someone randomly posted a picture, so you're letting her know someone might be leaking them.

Sometimes a white lie works better for everyone.
>>
>>16782993
... I was gonna go with "someone posted a link to it on /r/".. But no one has.. Again going on a whim that she doesn't know what or how to use 4chan. So if it is being leaked then I would help her in some way.. Also this was kinda how I thought it would when I instinctly began making scenarios.
>I was really just asking whether to do it or not..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.