[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice I'd like to give to /adv/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 000000.jpg (698KB, 2466x3000px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
698KB, 2466x3000px
I've read this in a german forum and try to translate it into English. The thread is about loneliness and somebody wrote an answer that i liked and gave me feels. Maybe someone can read out some answers for themselves.

However recently, someone said something that made me feel emotional: "You know, you 're really differently. Most people notice that. You're like a mystery without wanting to be one. You think, you belong nowhere but that's not true. Rather the opposite. The people you meet want rather belong to you. But you don't let them, because you are afraid. You radiate an openness, that many almost can not comprehend. At the same time you have such a reticence that you exclude yourself from others. You are just a paradox. And this is what makes you sick. You have an incredibly interesting life, always happens something to you. You always have new stories, new knowledge, new people to know. The only one who doesn't see that is you. All other see that and want to be part of it. But you will not let them. Probably because yourself are not part of it. See it as it is, not as it not."
>>
>>Vor kurzem aber sagte jemand etwas das mich sehr bewegte "Weißt du, du bist nunmal echt anders. Die meisten merken das. Du bist wie ein Mysterium ohne eins sein zu wollen. Du denkst du gehörst nirgendsowo dazu, das ist aber falsch. Eher im Gegenteil. Die Menschen, die du kennenlernst wollen eher zu dir dazu gehören. Du lässt sie aber nicht, weil du Angst hast. Du strahlst eine Offenheit aus, die viele fast schon nicht begreifen können. Zugleich hast du aber eine derartige Verschlossenheit, dass du dich selbst davon ausgrenzt. Du bist halt ein Paradoxum. Und das ist was dich so fertig macht. Du hast ein unfassbar interessantes Leben, immer wieder passiert etwas bei dir. Immer hast du neue Geschichten, neue Erkenntnisse, neue Menschen kennengelernt. Der einzige, der das nicht sieht, das bist du. Alle anderen sehen das und wollen Teil davon sein. Aber du lässt sie nicht, vermutlich weil du selber nicht Teil davon bist. Sieh dich so wie es ist, und nicht so wie es nicht ist."
>>
1/3 bump
Don't want it to disappear
>>
Bump 2/3
Because some anon wrote it's nice
>>
This was nice AND I had a chance to practice my German by reading the original. Where was it posted?
>>
>>16783901
You can find it here

http://www.hilferuf.de/forum/liebe/216308-nicht-mit-einsamkeit-und-mit-sich-selbst-klar-kommen-7.html
>>
Last bumpidy
>>
>>16784481
I'll bump with advice i'd like to give /advice/.
Keep good posture
>>
>>16784509
Try to reach out to people and try to let others reach out to you
>>
>>16784513
Snigger snigger snigger snigger snigger
I'm 100% snigger
>>
>>16782866
Holy shit I needed this because I always think I'm a total burden to other people, and I don't want to be a interference in their otherwise decent lives. even with my friends I feel like I keep some level of emotional distance because i don't want to be that annoying friend or say something upsetting. How the fuck do I stop feeling like this?
>>
What a self-fellating bullshit story. Wow, you're so deep and amazing! We're all so lucky to know. Fuck off. What about the people in the story who aren't amazing? What's left for them? Chances are you're one of those people not the great untapped awesomeness that is the main focus of this story.

Fucking hate this world.
>>
>>16784803
If you hate this one just go to the other one oh wait hahahahaha
>>
>>16784865
hahahahahahahahhaha

Fucking kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>16784803
>>16784876
lets talk this out anon, why are you so bitter about this? should you always live a life of loneliness and depression? I know, I was like that when I was underage as well.
>>
>>16784803
Hell, nobody said this is an advice for exactly you. It's a nice thought and maybe anon finds something in it.
Nobody was going to tell you, that these few sentences had to change your fucking life.

>what about the people in the story who aren't amazon?
It's about exactly those people you stupid fuck. People who see themselves as nothing, worthless, talentless, lonely and don't see, that they are responsible for it by themselv and that nothing will change as long as you won't accept that everyone has to found the charity for himself.

I'm not going to tell you, what you have to do, but if you continue like that nothing will change.
>>
>>16784803
Troll or kiddo
>>
>>16784801
That's a good question... Have ever made the experience, that a friend rejected you?
You could start by the next time you meet your friend to open up more and more. By this way, everyone would think that you are just in a good mood. Man, I don't know you but you can try to find the same wavelength as your friends. Find a topic to learn the language of the other. The pictures they are talking.
A friend (my only one honestly) became a very good one, cause we started to talk about dreams and casually about luciddreams and we both were like "whaaatt". We shared our experiences and by that we learned a way to communicate on a very intimate level.
What I want to explain is, that you have to understand each other.
>>
>>16785006
Additions:

That's communication. Like... Deeptalk, being on the same wave, understanding. When you have the feeling of being understood from the other, when you are talking about intangible things like feelings, experiences and mementos.
Hope you understand what i mean, lol
>>
>>16784899
Like I said, you posted a stupid as fuck story where the reader is supposed to identify with the character that is so deep and open and whatever the fuck else. It's garbage. You're giving people hope where there is none. Also, fuck you for that underaged bullshit.

>>16784950
Why haven't you killed yourself?

>>16784947
No, it actually wasn't you dense mother fucker. Those people whom are attracted to the central character are implied to be not as great as the main character which is why they are drawn to them in the first place. Holy shit drink some bleach and do us all a favor.
>>
>>16785047
You aren't supposed to identify with no one. And no one was giving hope. You're making yourself hope out of nothing. Nothing comes from nothing.
You know, maybe that's your problem man. You understand, what you want to understand - Not what people are saying.
Then problem is you.
>>
So basically what this is saying, that i liked don't know how something is until i tried. Like everything, am i right? I mean u can't say, that you can't be yourself just because you think you are shit, am i right?
When i am with people like i am and there's nothing to talk, so what. There are so many other people who are like me, think like me or at least understand me, but i will not know because i hadn't the courage to try it, right? Is this what this all is about?
>>
File: 1454223622566.jpg (82KB, 444x577px) Image search: [Google]
1454223622566.jpg
82KB, 444x577px
>>16785047
i'm not OP but you were probably too butt blasted to think that through. and yeah you do sound like an immature 15 yearold who can't get no gf. but jokes aside, life is tough i get that, it all seems hopeless and you feel as if there's not much merit in it. well there is, and it's your job to find it. right now though, it seems like you're making your misery, which, if you enjoy wallowing in it that's cool i guess.
>>
File: fuckallofyou.png (140KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallofyou.png
140KB, 543x400px
>>16782866
This is the sort of shit that people told me when I was in high school.
As a person whom this actually applies to, I guarantee all of you that it is complete bullshit.
There is no hope for me or people like me (we're a surprisingly small minority btw).
We don't really deserve any hope either as we are very nasty people on the inside. That nastiness is to be expected though.
Don't go listening to normalscum that tell you "the loneliest and saddest people are the wisest and kindest". A completely rubbish assumption based on nothing.

I want so badly to take my own life but obviously it will never happen because I am a coward lol.
>>
sorry but sounds very delusional. I'm not special nor interesting, I'm just a shit person and that's the way I am. Most of people I know even the few close friends that I have think that I have mental problems and that's probably true, my parents already assume that I will never get married due to my repellent personality towards the opposite sex and my weird habits.
>>
>>16786259
There is another tiny minority like me that believes people like you just need a chance. That one good friendship or one platform to express your thoughts openly would give you a bright spot to focus on.

The number of people I've tried to help do that keeps me going despite the world kinda shitting on me. Nobody is irredeemable.
>>
>>16782866
>Saying something so generic it applies to every lonely asshole with pretensions of depth
>In any way useful
No, u
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.