[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with a bitch of a sister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1430009499568.gif (331KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1430009499568.gif
331KB, 500x208px
So recently I've been really getting annoyed by my sister, so has my father too, I haven't talked to much to him about it but I'm pretty sure hes close to losing his shit. My sister does nothing useful in the house, doesn't clean or anything just stays on her laptop all day and occasionally goes to school, but we cant fucking argue with her because every time she instantly uses her pussy pass and denies both my dad and I a chance to even get through her thick fucking skull. We complain something to her and she says shes been helping out around the house constantly yet nobody else help her, then if we get into some sort of argument she just shrieks like a banshee until we stop and we always end up losing simply cause we're the only ones who have a want for some fucking peace so my dad always keeps admitting that he was wrong whenever he gets into an argument with her. How do we or my dad get a fucking hold of this? Shes literally controlling the house, everything my dad asks me to do I do because hes my fucking parent and guardian and he deserves to have some free time but this has been more stressful than ever lately.
>>
Don't give into tantrums and deprive her off something that she wants.
>>
You must be the oldest sibling? You respect your dad, your sister doesn't.
This is similar to how a bratty child/pet acts. They control the house essentially.
You and your dad make rules and give her chores, but your issues are that you don't enforce them.
Like a child, if she doesn't want to do them, she'll do what she can to get you both to back off: by shrieking.
She needs rules and enforcement. She misbehaves or doesn't do what she's told: no allowance, or no laptop, or no car, or no internet, or no phone. She shrieks? Let her. She tries to hit? If she's old enough, call the police. If not, restrain her until she's calmed down.
She misbehaves because there isn't any punishment.
>>
>>16782855
this
the screaming sucks but you can combat that too
>>
>>16782855
I will tell my dad this advice, but is there any way to do this while avoiding a fight? That's literally her only defense mechanism and I honestly can't fight with her anymore because every time it happens I find it literally impossible to keep my cool. I can handle calm and collective arguments or debates but when the other person has literally nothing to back things up and they end up winning it makes my blood boil.
>>
>>16782883
No there isn't because both you and your dad instilled her bad behavior. No it's up to both of you to fix it or (if she's old enough) kick her out of the house.

Learn to deal with the shrieking. It's like training a dog not to bark. It'll take time, but the end result will be worth it.
If she starts to shriek then leave the room. If your dad takes away her laptop/phone/keys to the car, etc. then have him put it in a safe or his bedroom and lock the door. If she gets violent then call the police. Another good punishment is taking her bedroom door away. If she plays loud music or puts the tv on loud, take it away.
If she tries to argue, say "this conversation is over" and walk away. Don't show her you're getting angry because that'll show her if she keeps doing bad behavior then you'll break. You break, she wins, you and your dad remain unhappy.
>>
>>16782961
You're right, I guess we are enabling her to act like this, thanks for the advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.