[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've posted threads here before about help with depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Jumper_(suicide)_in_Dallas.jpg (120KB, 633x398px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper_(suicide)_in_Dallas.jpg
120KB, 633x398px
I've posted threads here before about help with depression and received some great replies. I'm currently seeking help, but I want to ask a question that many will react against strongly. I want to know what is the least messy and least painful method of suicide? I feel that this is an inevitability in my case, whether it happens in 10 or 40 years time. I know some of the preparations methods such as using the toilet before hand. I'm thinking of ODing may be the best option at the moment. I don't want to be too much of an inconvenience to whoever has to clean up after me.
>>
>>16782785

I seen this thread, I don't want to tell people how to do that. Very unethical, I don't want to be partially responsible for another persons potential demise. That's awful.
>>
>>16782785
Hanging while hopped up on drugs, I would guess?
>>
>>16783608
That is your right.
>>
>>16782785

its a bit contradictory. you can't have your cake and eat it too. shooting yourself right in the brain is easy and not painful, but its messy. as is jumping off a building.

the thing is you are dying so whats it mattr if it takes a little pain to get there?

etiher way helium exit bag is okay. kinda depends on your definition of least messy.

with the gun route you can always dispose of your own body deep in the woods, or shoot yourself while in a trash bin or osmething
>>
Helium bag.

Though the most surefire way would be a .38/.357 or .45 round to the center brain, fired from behind the ear right where the jaw meets the upper skull. Shotguns are a no-go.
>>
>>16783641
>>16783642
I think the fact that I am now registered as depressed may prevent me access to firearms. I am a britbong.
>>
>>16783650

probably yeah. there is the suicide by cop option where you force someone to shoot you in the head. you can also well... just steal a firearm, you'll kill yourself before you get to prison.

but yeah, helium bag is an option. over dosing is an option. some people claim tahts actually really painful, but its not like anyone who died could tell us so yeah
>>
>>16783658
>suicide by cop
Imagining some bobby stoving my head in with a truncheon actually made me laugh.
>>
>>16783650
>britbong
>having guns
Nope

At least you won't add another statistic to the already nonsense gun disinfo in America
>>
>>16783689
We actually can get guns.
>>
>>16783641
arent the helium tanks only 80% helium?
>>
>>16783714

idk im not dumb enough to think i should kill myself
>>
File: 1448354721841.jpg (41KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448354721841.jpg
41KB, 400x337px
>>16783642
Why behind the head? Seems awkward. Why not the classic barrel in the mouth?
>>
>>16783727
There is a correlation between intelligence and suicide actually. That is irrelevant however as pain is pain and the more people there are like you in the world the more the world is going to be a place that people want to leave.
>>
>>16783748

>the more people encourage you to find happiness in the world, the more the world is going to be a place that people want to leave.

also, define your intelligence. you can't be that intelligent if you aren't smart enough to make your life better.
>>
>>16783753
You don't encourage happiness, you foster ignorance and lack of empathy. You do realise that there are mental conditions where people cannot feel pleasure? Do you even know what depression is? You are a simple-minded utilitarian fuck who needs to leave this board. I am not OP.
>>
OP there are 3 options. option 1 is that you shoot yourself properly in the fucking head. option 2 is that you take alot of heroin by needle injection. option 3 is that you hang yourself and snap your neck, yo.

if you're goingto hang yourself do it in the woods and get the noose right so you can do the drop then boom* its instantaneous. snapped neck, didnt even hurt probably according to the internet.
>>
if you choose to od on heroin OP it takes alot.
>>
>>16783768

>you don't encourage happiness

yes i do

>you foster ignorance

no. ignorance is believing that its okay for someone to want to kill themselves. pro-tip: if you are an adult with access to a computer, you have no reason to kill yourself.

>and lack of empathy

wrong. empathy goes to those who are in true struggles. saying 'im a kill myself one day i just know it' is attention whoring. you're pretending ot make a decision 40 years from now and acting like you need to know how to do it now to garner sympathy. empathy goes to those with real struggles, or those who can simply admit they are sad and unsure what to do.

by your implication, empathy is something we hand out to anyone who can say 'im sad'.

>you do realise that there are mental conditions where people cannot feel pleasure

yes. that doesnt make this oen of em. im sure OP would lead with that if it was. instead he lead with 'i will likely kill myself within the next 40 years'.

>do you even know what depression is

yes. but that doesn't mean you kill yourself.

>you are a simple-minded utilitarian fuck who needs to leave this board

no, you are a simple-minded utilitarian fuck who needs to leave this board

>i am not OP

but youre just as whiny as him, aren't you? this isnt the tumblr hug box. this is the 'i need advice' board. he asked. i gave. then added a 'killing yourself is dumb' in regards to how its 40 years of premeditation for the sake of attention.
>>
whichever way you decide to go get it right the first time brah.
>>
>>16783788
You speak nonsense. When someone is experiencing severe emotional trauma you don't try to just speak to them on an intellectual level. Suicide and depression are not logical things 99% of the time. You're autistic or stupid, or both.
>>
>>16783788
>yes i do
No, you don't.
>if you are an adult with access to a computer, you have no reason to kill yourself.
Wow, just wow.
>wrong. empathy goes to those who are in true struggles.
How do you know that OP hasn't faced real struggles
>yes. that doesnt make this oen of em. im sure OP would lead with that if it was. instead he lead with 'i will likely kill myself within the next 40 years'.
All empty speculation
>yes. but that doesn't mean you kill yourself.
Yep, you definitely don't understand depression.
>no, you are a simple-minded utilitarian fuck who needs to leave this board
You're resorting to 'no u', really?
>but youre just as whiny as him, aren't you? this isnt the tumblr hug box. this is the 'i need advice' board. he asked. i gave. then added a 'killing yourself is dumb' in regards to how its 40 years of premeditation for the sake of attention.
You're assuming that a genuine desire to die and a desire for attention are mutually exclusive, his post does not indicate that he will kill himself in 40 years, he just feels that he won't get better possibly and that is how he expressed it. There also isn't a strict dichotomy between being a soppy tumblrite and being a stupid cunt.

You are an idiot and should never post in threads about depression as you are incapable of understanding it because you are quite clearly a moron.
>>
>>16783736
There is a decent chance you will survive using the barrel in mouth method, except you will have the brand new addition of a missing face/jaw. You want to get as close to the medulla as possible since that controls your basic bodily functions.
>>
I understand depression thats why i told OP to just fucking end it.
>>
>>16783834
In the previous post you said that depression isn't a reason to end it. Stop posting please.
>>
fuck miscalulations and then last moments of suffering, od on alot of heroin but be careful, life after heroin survival is WAY worse then before. get 2 syrenges stuffed and inject both OP. overkill.
>>
>>16783842
can i suck yo dick?
>>
get instructions for the heroin overdose OP, make it overkill though.
>>
>>16783692
You can't get shit anon. You can get gimped mall toys and if you're lucky you can have your great-grandfather's hunting shotgun that fires a blackpowder cartridge in a gauge that went extinct half a century ago.

Meanwhile your police confiscate actual sticks on the grounds of them being "potential assault weapons"
>>
there's suicide clinics in sweden.
>>
have you done drugs in the past OP?
>>
>>16782785

Death will find you, no need to go find it. You cannot fathom the regret and pain you'll experience right before you die knowing you tossed away your one chance to live, that you will hurt so greatly anyone who knew and loved you.
>>
>>16784154
fuck you you fucking piece of shit. go fuck off.
>>
>>
>>16784184
dont make me laugh you fucking shit face.
>>
>>16784184
nigger.
>>
File: downloadlflag.png (514B, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
downloadlflag.png
514B, 284x177px
>>
Not reading any of this thread, but don't fucking do it. I'm serious
>>
>>16782785
call the suicide hotline. I dont want to see another anon die. I don't understand why these people are being so mean to you. your just sending out a cry for help. I asked advicechan the same question. most of them told me the my life matters. this thread was nothing like my thread. please don't kill yourself. I bet if it was any other part of the day, other anons probably would've taken the time to understand you. every life is precious, because everyone is filled with great potential. you have the power to chose. you have to think about yourself. how can you improve yourself today, to eventually be prepared in the far future. don't screw this up op. I believe in you. just beleive in the me that believes in you!
>>
>>16783670
Oh good, you'll traumatize some cop, but not leave a mess. I'm sure he or she will handle it fine, their family won't have to deal with the fallout of a husband and father or wife and mother dealing with PTSD or drinking a horrible memory away.

>>more than one way to make a mess.

Fuck you and everyone who's ever considered this.
>>
u can kill yourself if you want to.
>>
Why do you have a suicide plan if you're seeking help?

It's not necessary.
>>
i know what will cheer you up OP, disney's the croods starring emma stone and nicolas cage.
>>
Are you sure that's something worth knowing, OP? If you're concerned about pain, isn't it better to hold onto that, so if you do become suicidal, the need to prepare slows you down? I think you're just setting yourself up to go through with it. A suicidal episode may come, but it can also pass if you let it. Please don't turn it into the easier option.
It's one thing to make these preparations when making an immediate, but thought through, decision. I don't think it's sensible to prepare for something that may not occur, in this case.
>>
>>16783788
>yes i do
By calling people stupid when they're in pain?

>no. ignorance is believing that its okay for someone to want to kill themselves. pro-tip: if you are an adult with access to a computer, you have no reason to kill yourself.
Just about the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.

>wrong. empathy goes to those who are in true struggles. saying 'im a kill myself one day i just know it' is attention whoring.
You are a really harmful, ignorant person and I really hope you read up on depression some day before you hurt somebody.
>>
>>16784184

Christ. Sometimes I wish I could just snap my fingers and believe in god.
>>
>>16785258

You can leave your friends behind.
'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.