[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Likeminded PDD-NOS and how to deal with the petty stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: trump.jpg (6KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
6KB, 192x262px
First time on /adv/, I usually only go on /pol/, so bear with me. Not a native speaker either.

I have somesuch diagnosis called PDD-NOS in english and GUA in danish, which im sure you can read up on elsewhere. As got it explained, it essentially means that I am autistic (which I find rather upsetting as I have an asperger sister who is nearing crazy status) but do not fit in any established category.

In my case, it means that I have trouble dealing with ''feelings'', that is, getting depressed easily.

I use my computer a lot, and everytime I see something I find completely and utterly stupid, senseless, illogical, or cruel, I become so very upset that I retreat down the dark chasm that is depression.

Now, I have had the diagnosis for a while now, and have known about ''it'' for far longer, and I have been there, done that, so I came to /adv/ in hope of not only finding like-minded individuals, but also people with the excact same diagnosis. I have tried to reach out, virtually and in reality, to other such people, and it was absolutely horrible, as the PDD-NOS diagnosis is so wide we got nothing in common.

TLDR: Shot in the dark, anyone with PDD-NOS who got tips on dealing with negative emotions? Already talking to a great shrink, but to no avail.

> inb4 man up
> inb4 sperglord
> inb4 op is a faggot

In hindsight, is also need to get this off of my chest.
>>
Emigrate to Sweden - I hear they'll take anyone.

>SWEDEN YES!
>>
Little about me. Bad with disappointments, impulsive, small tolerance for bs, easily depressed. Circling thoughts, self-hate, apathy. Even alright memories of interactions with people oftentimes threw me in fits of self-doubt and anger to the point of having to whisper "forget, forget, forget". We are probably not the same, but I think we have some things in common. Nordic also.

What I've found is that imageboards are really bad for things you listed that upset you. Lots of stupid people, lots of frustrating stuff, many many people who are just out there to get any kind of reaction from you. And what I've found helpful is kind of obvious things, stuff you might even find obnoxious but here's my two cents. Interesting hobbies (for me budo-stuff and martial arts, essentially samurai-larping), and surprisingly, attending church. Went with orthodox, protestants are a bit too, how to say it, down-to-earth with dull churches. Yeah I know, religion for someone who hates illogical stuff, ridiculous right? Well, I think it's something that doesn't have to do with any of that. And people who genuinely wish you well are helpful to have around.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.