[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met a guy through tinder >have great intelligent conversations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: VRvfNg1.jpg (43KB, 238x750px) Image search: [Google]
VRvfNg1.jpg
43KB, 238x750px
>met a guy through tinder
>have great intelligent conversations via text
>meet up last night at a coffee shop
shit goes terrible
>he can't keep eye contact
>only talks about himself
>actually didn't ask me a single question
>told me all about his childhood and high school and work and shit
>tell me about how he would punch people and get in fights to look cool
>he doesn't even know where I grew up or what I'm studying
>when I try to talk about myself he looks disinterested
>not a remotely interesting or intelligent conversation like before
>after 2 hours pretend I have to leave
>he says it was a great date, gives me a hug
>says we should meet up again
>I act polite and GTHO

he texts me this morning:
>So sorry about yammering on about myself last night, sometimes when I get nervous that happens and I was afraid of doing that. I didn't mean to, or to try to sound like I was all that or anything, it's just a nervous habit of mine. So anyway sorry again and I hope you have a good day!

Do I give him a second chance? Or should I tell him straight up I hated the date and never see him again?
>>
>>16782576

Well, he's aware of the problem, at very least. If you have nothing better to do, why not? If he pulls the same shit or worse, then that's it.
>>
Crush him

Fatality.

No remorse it'll make him have to come up with a solution cause it's clearly a problem.

Shit honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>16782576
Ehh, you needn't put up with that.
You still have plenty of other options.
>>
>>16782576
Well you could take a chance on it. If he starts to do it you could call him out during the date and see if he does better at learning about you
>>
If you really hit it off in text give him another chance. You know he's an interesting person and there's a lot in him, he just thought the stakes were high and nerve got the better of him.
>>
You could tell him in person, like a nice girl, and add some politeness because he wants to solve his issue. But if you feel like being a bitch and would rather continue fishing then just tell him straight up.
>>
>>16782597
yeah this OP, when you're really nervous it's like having blinders on. he probably wasn't aware of how he sounded.

give him a chance, if it's shitty again then be straight up and say it's not going to work.
>>
>>16782576
Well he told you, he's nervous, he knows the problem, why not?

If he keeps doing it let him know and if nothing changes nothing you can do, just don't be with him.
>>
>>16782576
Disinterested: legal term, meaning a party in unbiased with regard to an issue, having no economic interest aligned with either possible outcome.

Uninterested: not interested, not caring about a topic.

This guy sounds like something of a loser, but even so once he does get you talking he's bound to notice your pitifully small vocabulary and head for the hills. I recommend forgetting about this dude, and either concentrating on improving your language skills or dating guys desperate enough to tolerate your major shortcomings. Homeless meth addicts might be an option.

Best of luck!
>>
He knows about the issue, but yet when you talked about yourself he looked disinterested? He could do that crap again.
If it were me I'd probably give him another chance then see the same issue and regret going out with him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.