[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was talking to sex about my girlfriend over texting. She said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (309KB, 1254x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 1254x1280px
Was talking to sex about my girlfriend over texting. She said said I wish i could swallow your cum and then told her I'm starting to jack off.

I asked have you ever done that before? And she said "I have..." And then I sent a sad face and she said I meant I have been masturbating I never swallowed before.

Is she full of shit? If she lied about this God knows what else
>>
She probably swallowed before, if you don't want to know then don't ask. Sheesh man, don't ask questions if you can't handle the truth.
>>
>>16782310

Sounds more like she's full of cum not shit.
>>
>>16782310
how bout you go get laid with a few girls first, and then you won't care?
>>
>>16782310
You said you were masturbating and then asked her if she ever had.

It makes perfect sense that she's talking about masturbating.

But more importantly, why did you ask her a question you didn't want the answer to? If she's willing to sext you "I want to swallow your cum" you should assume she's experienced the sensation before.
>>
Why would you ask if you're not prepared to hear the truth... Do you expect every girl to be a virgin until you show up? And what difference does it make? Dumb insecure fuck.
>>
Jackpot if she swallows. Why would it bother you if she's done it before, doesn't she brush her teeth?
>>
>>16782330
I obviously wasn't asking her if she had masturbated before
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.