[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 32 years old. My mother has been married to my step father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (93KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1920x804px
I am 32 years old. My mother has been married to my step father since I was... Say 13 years old. My teen years were rough, but he is the only active grandfather for my children (and an exceptional one)
He as two daughters older than I from his previous marriage they both have children and ave limited contact with him as a direct result of their mother (bitter mother employed by court system. Step dad is STILL PAYING OUT for both daughters who are in their mid to late 30s)

ANYWAY:one of his daughters has contacted media FB asking me to give him her #. He has started 3 FB accounts and always ends up forgetting his info and starting a new one. It's just as likely he is ignoring her as he just doesn't care about FB. He is going through a real hated time right now and I think this would only fuck his blood pressure and stress level more.

Ignore, pass on, or inquire.
>>
The modern day broken family, everyone!

No more of that "stay married until death" shit. Let's have step-children and children from previous marriage drama
>>
>>16782170
This is how shit is. I believe that my mothers mistakes have helped me in my choices. I have been married for 14 years and I am happy as can be. My mothers third marriage, although somewhat sudden is still going strong, lasting longer than her first two together and they courted for less than 6 months to boot.

This goes to sho, imo, that you never can tell
>>
>>16782174
If you're 32, your mother should have been married for >32 years. Instead it's 19 years. Hardly anything to be bragging about.
>>
>>16782182
My biological father, whom my mother was married to at my birth, is a piece of shit. Her filing for divorce from him is the number one reason I have any respect for my mother. He cheated on her over and over again, he drank to excess, he beat her. You can quibble about her character judgement, but someone being a bad Jude of character doesn't make them a shitty person. She wasn't very bright when she was first married, but she's had the strength to do it on her own, even though she had no higher schooling, she left my father because his abuse was fucking with my brother and I, and our stability was more important than financial shit to her.
Seriously she worked her ass off, my dad we asked out of every payment he could
>>
>>16782182
Marriage what a joke. Telling some made up story about love in front of everybody to have marital responsibilities. If I love someone that's between me and her l. Ain't no God in that, no church, no priest, no mayor just me and her. Plus I get to keep all my shit and she hers when things go south
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.