[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help to make a decision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: the_view_by_xlocky-d988pnv.jpg (114KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
the_view_by_xlocky-d988pnv.jpg
114KB, 1024x578px
So theres this girl that might be coming over my place tonight.

Thing is I have a little bit of a history with her. I lost my virginity to her, then realised how big of a slut she was and we stopped talking. I let myself catch feelings for this girl at that time stupidly but I learned my lesson and moved on.

Forward to now, a year and a bit later, we've seen each other a few times since then but not much at all. I got a phone call from her on Saturday at 2am over some stupid shit then she said she's coming over Monday night (tonight). I'm torn between what I should think.

Part of me still kind of cares about her, and thinks that this is all a very bad idea, that I should tell her she's not coming over and to forget about me. Nothing good can come of this.

The other part thinks I should stop being such a little bitch and just let her come over and maybe fuck her. But she's literally with a new boy every weekend and I'm always hearing stories about her (yes these stories are true, I can give you details if you want). I don't want to be associated with the low quality scummy boys she's been sleeping with. And I don't want to catch anything nasty either.

What do you guys think, should I man up and tell her to get lost or should I forgo my pride and self respect, and let her come over?
>>
>>16782148
Any other prospects on the horizon? If so, man up and put her out. If not, bag your dick and put it in her.
>>
>>16782163
If you mean do I have any other girls on the cards, no I don't.

But I am working on my future. I just passed my driving test and have a car coming. I'm hitting the gym. About to get a new job. Hopefully going to move house this year.

Those are all prospects.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.