[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my bf barely have sex anymore, and when we do its not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 42258141.jpg (70KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
42258141.jpg
70KB, 600x511px
Me and my bf barely have sex anymore, and when we do its not that great.. I tell him to be more aggressive and stuff but he doesn't really change his habits... he is kinda boring and he doesn't really go out of his way, he will give me a sign when he wants me to grab his dick ect. His idea of foreplay is rubbing my clit half heartedly, I can almost never get wet. He doesn't moan or talk during sex either and that's a huge turn on for me. I almost always have to initiate the sex. I don't want to tell him the sex sucks or anything and when I ask him or talk about how it can be improved he doesn't like talking about it. What should I do? He's perfect in all ways besides that.
>>
Sex therapy maybe.
Otherwise either leave him, or accept this as how things will always be with him.
>>
>>16781846
Leaving him isn't an option we just moved across country together... we can't afford see therapy and he would not agree to it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435181453906.jpg (41KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435181453906.jpg
41KB, 552x828px
We have started foreplay and rubbed each other's genetitals only to just stop and cuddle and sleep...
>>
>>16781837

Tell him the sex sucks.

>No! I won't!

Then live with it.
>>
>>16781850
So that leaves the third option, deal with it.

I'd say ask for an open relationship, but that'd go over worse. If you do ask though maybe he'd see how serious of a problem it is.
>>
>>16781863
>he doesn't like talking about it
Sounds like OP tested the waters and realized it wouldnt work.
>>
>>16781866
No he told me if I ever cheated on him it would be an immediate breakup. I don't want to cheat I love him. I just am not satisfied with the sex
>>
>>16781884
Its time for a big black cock in your relationship
>>
File: 1453175546678.jpg (99KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1453175546678.jpg
99KB, 786x826px
>>16781887
I wouldn't ever even dream of doing it with a nigger. Sorry but that repulses me now that I only browse /pol/
>>
>>16781912
Its time to upgrade to nigger dick for your cuckold ass bf , you and him are just having sex but never getting fuck
>>
>>16781863
This.

If you won't take good advice, why are you here? I promise there are no magic wizards here to fix your problem with a wave of the wand.

If you want better sex, communicate. It gets less awkward when you acknowledge it's awkward and both commit to do it anyway. Kind of like sex itself.
>>
The magic wand is out there and its in the form of nigger dick you know you need it and you bf needs it
>>
File: cruz.jpg (66KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
66KB, 620x412px
Uh you be the dominant one then.

Rape his ass if you need to, a man is a man, if you touch his peepee enough it will get hard, so aggressively come on to him , get him going and then go to town on him.

Get him excited.

its a two way street damnit.
>>
>>16781872

Sounds like OP tested the waters, found them a tad chilly, and declared swimming to be an unpleasant hazard.

Sometimes you have to force the issue. Things won't change on their own. And I think their relationship will survive a frank discussion on sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.