[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me want to get qt girlfriend she into me, she's more into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1450827766786.jpg (35KB, 412x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450827766786.jpg
35KB, 412x300px
Me want to get qt girlfriend
she into me, she's more into me than I am into her
but me poor and life is messed up

Do I try it and be ashamed for life because of the possible fail ?
>>
No one to help me on this one ?
>>
if she is into you, she's probably somewhat aware of what she's getting into.

go for a few dates, and after that lay your situation out. you being poor isn't a real reason not to date.
>>
>>16782535

Well it does destroys the idea of "the charming prince" buy shit stuff, from what I've seen she's not that materialistic but she enjoy trips, costy things, she lived in a world of gifts and I'm not willing to blame her. I just feel like this is really not her situation and no matter how I will try to be nice, I can't top what's she's used to.

And "my life is messed" is even worse, I don't have grand-parents, never knew one, I don't have any relatives, my father is dead, ...
This might be the topic of another thread, but for now I feel so minimized in front of this lady and she surely is someone who will make me feel better, but I don't want it to happen that way.

I really don't know, I don't want to try my luck and see her through my studies as the symbol of "you're poor and that's why it didn't work out"
it's paradoxal, but if I let her go, I will probably see her the same way.
>>
If she likes you for some time she probably did some digging. If you like her too ask her out, don't be a little bitch because you're poor no one likes that, just give her what you can (materially and non-material things), if she appreciates that cool, if she doesn't it's not the end of the world.
It's better to try it than to wonder what could have been.
As for a messed up life, unless it's too much of fucked up it's gonna make you even more interesting.
>>
>>16782545
let me tell you, we're all fucked up in the family sense.

my mother was adopted, I grew up thinking my adopted grandfather was my blood relative (he died when I was young). her real mother came and found her, but she is a born again christian who regularly sends us mail about how we're all going to hell. my mom estranged her over a letter.

my dad's dad died when I was young too, his mother had a restraining order put on her cause she abducted my sister. only met her once at my grandpa's funeral.

the point is, all of our families have skeletons and your significant other is just going to have to accept that.
>>
>>16782604
Well, this is... sad. I'm with you my bro, I guess you're not doing that bad since you speak openly about it. But you've lived a sort of traumatic childhood. I'm with you bro !
(I don't like pity, I don't want to show you pity, I'm respecting your current self despite your sad past)

I hope you're doing fine.

>>16782566
I'm pretty discreet, nothing of what I'm writing here is know from even my closest friend. While they know of my family trouble they don't know the context of it.
Your epicurist way of thinking is cool, I might just do that actually. The only problem is that she's someone popular and she got good grades, I will most likely see her for 5 years as my failure, worst plan she could even speak about me.
>>
>>16782622
I am doing fine, I dealt with a lot in my life and it only made me stronger and more compassionate to others. I thank you for the sentiment, but the point I was trying to make is that we're not our childhoods.

We can't change the past, it's already happened, we can only focus on making the future better. If you show this girl you are strong despite what's happened to you and that it doesn't bother you, she'll respect you - not laugh at you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.