[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a girl like you back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gosdisgust.gif (2MB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
gosdisgust.gif
2MB, 245x219px
I have no idea what it even feels like. I have asked women out on dates but I always get the feeling they don't really like me.

My confidence is in the shitter too. How do I improve my confidence? I honestly don't believe in myself in regards to anything. If someone says "I WILL KICK YOUR ASS AT [WHATEVER]! Then I usually just say "Maybe" or "More than likely you will." I never say "HAH! FAT CHANCE! I AM THE BEST!"

How do improve confidence. I am 24 and my confidence has been dead since I was a kid. I never believed in myself. How can I?
>>
>>16781480
Date some fatties or trainwrecks. Till your confidence improves
>>
>>16781491
>16781491

I can't do that. That would be... mentally taxing. I hate doing hurtful shit like that.
>>
>>16781480
Girls don't like you back. They just don't.

They admire you, but they'll never like you. They'll never love you. They'll only lust after you, lust after your dominance, and turn themselves on in their self-fulfilled fantasies about you.

No one has "feelings." They are just bull shit rushes that we communicate and perceive as something good. When those rushes stop, the magic dies, and so do the "feelings" and "emotions."

Give enough rushes to a girl and keep her on that drug, you'll be admired. You stop supplying the drug, bitch will find another dealer. Simple as that.
>>
Steal something. Anything at all. Something physical, don't just pirate a movie.
>>
>>16781503
How is that mentally taxing... By dating down a peg usually the women will actually look up to you..
>>
>>16781509
Go on any social media. Find the town dumbass. Egg their house right now, they'll never suspect or catch you.
>>
>>16781491
Worst advice I've ever heard.
You're gonna increase the women's confidence by doing that, not your own.
You are pretty much telling yourself that you're on the same level as them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.