[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cant find an attractive GF.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: f70.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
f70.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
I'm a fucking lesbian and all I see are fat ugly black fucking lesbians everywhere I go. I have fucking abs, I am slim, and fucking athletic, don't have ugly pastel short hair (I keep it long and natural colored)

It just bothers me that there's no fucking white pretty looking lesbians. I'm fucking good looking and I'm a nice fucking person. I feel like a fucking neckbeard saying all of this... Why are so many lesbians ugly?!

Also how much can I make stripping because I fucking hate my life.
>>
Post pic and we'll answer that for you.
>>
post a pic
>>
>>16781290
>why are so many lesbians ugly
Because being gay is a choice and all women usually realize the mistake they made at some point. Just stop thinking you need to be different and admit you like dicks.
>>
> Why are so many lesbians ugly?!

Because they think they don't need to pretty themselves up to attract a man.
>>
>>16781294
4chan is being a retard and wont let me reply...
http://imgur.com/xTpK5LN
>>
>>16781308
I dont like dick it actually disgusts me.
I tried it believe me I dont like it.

girls are soft and clean.
>>
>>16781308
Nigga it aint a choice believe me I cant help how I feel about girls.

I used to think it was a choice too but it really isn't. Girls are so much fucking hotter.
>>
>>16781312
That bothers me so much that girls dont put in effort to look pretty or take care of their bodies. I refuse to date a big fat ugly lesbian just because they're a good person. I took time and dedication to make myself look better and clean and a lot of lesbians just seem to not know how to do this. Fuck tumblr up the ass with a ten foot pole.
>>
So how much can I make stripping? How much does finding a sugar daddy pay?

Honestly I'm at my whits end and im a broke ass bitch and I dont understand how camgirl shit works. I'd totally be a camgirl if I knew how to fucking do it without having a shady record.
>>
>>16781290
Go become a stripper. And write a blog instead of coming here and wasting our time venting.
>>
>>16781348
I dont know how to become a stripper. I don't know where to begin. Where do I go? how do I find a sort of place that does stripper shit? I figured 4chan would know how this seedy shit works.
>>
do us all a favor and message chris chan saying you'd love to be his gf but you can't date a tranny so he'd have to go back to being male
>>
>>16781358
I'll do it as a publicity stunt I swear. I have nothing to look forward to right now and I fucking hate chris chan.

What's his contact shit?
>>
>>16781318
>girls are soft and clean.

Soft yes, clean never.
>>
Actually. I'll do it for money.
I will call chris chan and flirt with him for $50.
I will email him for $20
I will physically go on ONE date with chris chan, record the whole thing, upload it, for (whatever amount of money it takes for a plane ticket to get to his state, plus $200 for me.)
>>
>>16781375
ok, you got a paypal or something?
>>
>>16781378
I need to figure out how that shit works.
Actually holdon I'll have to come back in a month or two when im away from my ghetto ass disgusting family. And then I'll do all this shit if my plans to move out fail.
>>
>>16781346
>camwhoring
>striping
>sugar daddies

lel you are making the lesbian community look bad already :^)
>>
>>16781290
Please tell me you live on the east coast because I feel the same way
>>
What I really need help with is finding out how to get a sugar daddy, or how to become a stripper, without getting killed or raped.

Because Ideally I'd like to do seedy work for a short amount of time and "get rich quick" (since ive had absolute awful shit happen to me these past 8 months) to support myself.
>>
Find a strip club by googling "strip clubs in [your town]"

Call them up and say you are interested in dancing there and ask when would be a good time to audition

Work up some kind of routine and outfit

Go audition

this isn't rocket science, you know...anyways, that pic shows a pleasant face and if you've got a toned bod, you're ahead of the game.
>>
JUST GOOGLE ALL THE SHIT YOU ARE ASKING US HOE

It's that simple. Fuck.
>>
>>16781386
Yes, actually how the hell did you know?
>>
>>16781399
thanks senpai I didnt know that there were strip clubs in the middle of buttfuck knowhere east coast ghetto... my step dad goes to the local one I dont want him seeing me there he'll shoot me.
>>
>>16781396
Go to a stripclub and apply. Go to a high quality club if you don't have any tattoos. From there be your own pimp.
>>
>>16781385
nigga I dont care. tumblr makes them look even worse.
>>
>>16781355
Honestly just go to a strip club and apply. They might start you off as a waitress or something like that.

You can also look up strip clubs near you and see if they've got job ads online
>>
>>16781403
I didn't, I was hoping, haha. North, south? I'm kind of in New Jersey ;x
>>
>>16781419
New jersey is south of me, im way up north.
>>
>>16781417
Thank you m8 I didnt know It was that easy. I thought strip clubs were illegal for whatever stupid reason.
>>
>>16781386
Does a jobless stripper camwhore really seem like a good match for you?
>>
>>16781290
Welcome to being a male. All the attractive, smart, white women are the cream of the crop. Add lesbian as a requirement and that cuts the numbers of available women significantly.

Good luck. If I can do it so can you.
>>
>>16781431
Nah. They'll probably run a background check just to make sure you're not an ex stripper, tell you generally what to wear on your first day, then put you under a more experienced girl for a week or so (you'll probably have to split tips with both her and the house during that time).

I really hope you're a good actor, because the best strippers don't sell ass, they sell fantasy, and the most lucrative fantasy is that you're actually into the customer and he can somehow tip you into his life. It'll be a tough sell if you aren't willing to wiggle pretty hard on a cock like you actually want it in you.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 731x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 731x747px
>>16781445
Like she said, most lesbians are ugly and there are slim pickins for those of us who care about ourselves
>>
>>16781451
>*not an ex-prostitute
Previous experience as a stripper is generally a plus in the industry, but reputable gentlemen's clubs don't want whores coming in attracting attention from law enforcement because solicitation is illegal.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.