[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too good to be true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: question17.png (273KB, 651x285px) Image search: [Google]
question17.png
273KB, 651x285px
I wanna know if something can go wrong in the relationship that I am in right now. My boyfriend loves me a lot. And I mean a LOT. It's almost like I'm his goddess. He's crazy about me. It's insane how much he loves me, he tells me that it is pure pleasure just to serve me and see me happy, it's pretty much his goal in life right now; ensure that I'm happy at all times. Now that I'm typing this out, it really sounds like I'm bragging, and I'm sorry, but is this too good to be true? I know he's a trustworthy guy and he's very nice, and I've known him from long before we started going out, so I know him well. Actually, is it even normal for guys to be like this? It's almost like he's my butler (when I even so much as mention the word "butler" I swear his eyes start shining). He's a very lazy guy, but if I order him it's like pure inspiration. I think he's addicted to me. Is there anything that can go wrong at this point? Or have I been lurking /adv too much and started forgetting that perfect relationships like these exist? If I've made anyone mad, I'm terribly sorry.
>>
>>16780890
Have you asked him about this? You seem a little uncomfortable yet happy on this "servant situation".
>>
>>16780890
How long have you been in this relationship for? I had an ex that was kind of like that, borderline worshipping me. We ended up being way too ideologically dissimilar and he was a fucking manchild, so I tried to break up with him. He ended up being clingy as fucking hell with anger issues, so dumping him was a horrible process that took a year (also because I was an idiot that couldn't put my foot down). So, your situation sounds like there is potential trouble down the line.
>>
Let's be real. You find his needyness unattractive right?
>>
>>16780890
Yes OP

Things can definitely go wrong in your relationship. Feelings can change on a whim. He'll probably fall out of the honey moon phase and just come up with some bullshit excuse about how he realises he doesn't have much in common with you.

Relationshits are ridiculous. I wouldn't bother getting in one in my 20's
>>
>>16780890
Partners like him exist, my bf's the same way, so feel lucky! But know that your relationship is just like anyone else's, it's not perfect and you two will knock heads just like any other couple. Have you ever considered this is a sexual fantasy of his? Try making him a "butler" in the bedroom too.
>>
This seems like too much. Isn't it weird being the center of attention? Maybe you'll be together forever but still, if you break up I can't imagine him taking it very well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.