[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hooking up with a friend's friend + your experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Funny21.jpg (20KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Funny21.jpg
20KB, 500x363px
So I went out two months ago with my best friend and his girl, and his girl's two female friends ( one was with her boyfriend). I didnt think much of it, nor did I think it was meant to hook me up with the single one. Just a standard night out. We all had fun.
Im getting along very well with my buddys girlfriend very well this past two months and hanging out with her everyday without my buddy, and she mentioned yesterday that I should date her single friend.

Im interested. How do I get this going???

Plus, Id like stories on similar occurences with you anons and how it turned out, and especially how it all happened.
>>
your best friend will hate you forever. sorry breh drama aint goin to work out goin into u necxt relationship. steer clear of friends friends bruu. just my opinion bro;) hope helps aha ;)
>>
File: so.jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
so.jpg
8KB, 191x264px
>>16780857
OK, clarify- you want to date a woman who is friends with your buddy's GF?

If so, go for it. I met my wife at a friend's wedding. The bride later asked me if I wanted to meet up with her hot foreign friend. I said yes. Fast forward a lot of years, she's no longer foreign, just has the accent, and our kids are almost teenagers.
Worked out pretty good.
>>
>>16780921
Why would he? He's like my brother and thus, his girl is like my sister and I treat her as such and were both adults haha but okay, opinions can be valid thanks.

>>16780943

I apologize for the poor uncondensed situation, but yes, my friends girl is trying to hook me up with her friend.

Thants a nice story. I sincerely wish you and your senpai the best.

Eh, Im just not really proactive when it comes to dating. I enjoy the life I have now, solitary as it is. I just dont want to complicate it, ya know?
>>
>>16781059

*family not senpai
>>
File: 1450141318904.jpg (54KB, 434x435px) Image search: [Google]
1450141318904.jpg
54KB, 434x435px
You call her, Dingus!
Ask her out, plan a date.
>>
>>16781078
kek okay.

Ill probably do so if my friend mentions it again without prompting. if not, whatevs.
>>
>>16781083

Don't wait m8, ask her to set you two up, if she's not fucking retarded she should know exactly what to do and should have you both breeding like junkyard rabbits by Christmas. Good luck!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.