[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 28 and either dislike, hate, am disgusted by, apathetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: darwin_race_skull.jpg (23KB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
darwin_race_skull.jpg
23KB, 350x193px
I'm 28 and either dislike, hate, am disgusted by, apathetic towards, completely uninterested in ANYONE who originate from sub-Sahara Africa. What do?

inb4 kill urself, dont judge ppl, focus on the good ones, etc
>>
Why do you feel this way?
>>
what about afro caribbeans?
>>
>>16780807
Historical stuff, macro-current stuff, personal experiences, etc. I don't even frequent /pol/ either.
>>
>>16780797
Well, good for you buddy.
Just don't be a dick about it and it's all cool.
>>
>>16780826
Funny you mention that. I've been on no less that five trips to the caribbean and can speak from experience about this. They fall in the dislike>apathetic>completely uninterested category.
>>
>>16780797
What exactly do you want to do about it?
>>
>>16780832
I wish that were true. You literally can't even keep to yourself with these monkeys because they get assmad that you're too quiet or take your general disinterest personal or some other typical chimp out shit like that.
>>
>>16780840
Honestly nothing but it seems that society considers this 'racist' and racism is 'bad' but I am a part of society and society has standard you need to meet to accepted.
>>
>>16780849
Then do nothing or if you really have to fit in maybe you can try to pretend they're people until they act otherwise, unless you already do that then I don't know what to tell you.

It might lead to a habit.
>>
All racists deserve death. Kill yourself.
>>
>>16780797
you realize that sub sahara africa is where the homo sapien originates
>>
>>16780879
Good thing a fuckton of homo sapiens left and went parts of the planet where local pressures forced them to not be completely fucking retarded then.
>>
>>16780894
No they mixed and bred neanderthals out of existence. Its not known whether people 'devolve' into neanderthals or not. Just that people originate from africa. A group migrated away then reintergrated.
>>
>>16780915
Whatever actually happened, people living on the Eurasian landmass ended up doing a fuckton in pretty much all historical periods.
>>
>>16780928
Pre imperialism all civilizations were comparable. Europe made guns first though after borrowing gunpowder technology from asia. So europe had an edge in war and pretty much fucked over everyone else. History is written by the winners. Take a class from a professor whos not from the western world and it will open your eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 378x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 378x442px
>>16780797
like, what do you want to do though? you seem pretty set in your beliefs. why would you want to change?
or do you just want attention because you're a super edgy original thinking racist in a PC world?
>>
>>16780941
I don't want to get into a history dickwaving contest but I probably know a ton more about this than you do.

>Pre imperialism all civilizations were comparable.
Across the Eurasian continent sure but even that that's painting with extremely broad strokes. Sub-Sahara Africa didn't do anything remotely interesting until muslims showed them how.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.