[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you gain confidence to talk to girls? I don't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1454683438676.jpg (90KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
1454683438676.jpg
90KB, 350x245px
How do you gain confidence to talk to girls? I don't even get to send a message without feeling anxiety.
>>
I'm like a social retard and even I don't have this problem what the fuck. They're people just talk to them why are you afraid?

Just like actually talk to them like a human being.
>>
>>16780736
Meds and repeated exposure. You just need to grasp the situation for what it is: two peers talking to each other about very human, normal things.
You're not up shit creek with a rape accusation agaisnt you.
>>
I agree. You gotta stop thinking about girls the way you do. Think of them as another human being! Talk to them like you do your friends, but not like you're closest friends because you probably say some weird shit.

The safest bet is small talk. Be nice and calm.
>>
>>16780744
>>16780944
Would a social retard even know how to do that? Most social retards don't even talk to human beings.
>>
>>16780736
Booze.
>>
>>16780736
First, drop those bull shit expectations.

No one is going to like you if they don't know you. And people are weird. People are actually stupid. Even when you talk normally to girls they just talk like stupid people.

You need to simple speak like a normal person with no expectations. Their gender doesn't matter. Get to know them, tell them a bit about yourself. Be patient in getting to know them. Make jokes. Find some common interests. Find a connection. Connecting with a girl on an emotional level is important. Physical attractiveness is so easy you just need to touch them. It's that easy.

But first step is first. Talk. Say shit. Talk about things you find interesting, things they find interesting.
>>
>>16780736
>How do you gain confidence to talk to girls?
By talking to them, without the benefit of confidence. And getting rejected, and more to the point, surviving the process. That's what confidence really is: understanding that even if she says no, the universe will not end.

>I don't even get to send a message without feeling anxiety.
Good! The fact that you are scared means you can be brave. Women like courage. All you have to do is be scared, but do it anyway.
>>
You dont. You just do it. Its not the confidence to talk to the girl. Its the knowing that youre probably going to fail at getting her to say yes but the more you ask, every now and again a girl will say yes and give you her number.

As a test and joke between your buddies. You should go to the mall or wherever you want and ask a differnt girl you find attractice out for like 3-4 hours. Record how many say no and how many say yes. Use the same wording everytime.

'Umm hey' 'yea' 'hey i just noticed you walking by and i wanted tl introduce mysekf. Im kevin'*stick hand out. Most girls wont be rude and will shake your hand. Now itll go two ways.

Shell shake your hand with an awkward grin and say "im mandy...' you then say 'nice meeting you. Look i dont want to hold you up and i gotta run, but could i get your number so i can contact you later today?' 'Sure'

Or

Awkward face and '....ooookayyyy?' When you see that she is oblivious to a man approaching her or your looks there is no sense in quitting even though you probably should. So give it a go anyway 'sorry, haha i know its a bit rash but could i get your number. Id like to take you on a date.' 'Uhhh no thanks' 'okay. Have a good one' walk away.

Try this for 3-4 hours. I bet you will get atlwast 5 numbers. If yourr a really good lookin dude and dress well...youll probably hit a 55-70% success ratio
>>
>>16780944
But they aren't human beans. They have vaginas and that makes it 1000 times harder to talk to
Not op, but I'm in the same boat. I have anxiety just posting this message.
>>
Just fucking do it. The most you'll get is shut down but who fucking cares. Don't beat yourself up over it and talk to another one until you make it. Look around you. Even the straight-up retards and seemingly hopeless autists are running around with gfs.
>>
How do you get confidence after 34 rejections and no positive responses? I didn't have a problem talking to them, just getting them to like me
>>
Well, why do you feel anxious about it? What is it that you fear might happen?
>>
>>16780736
By thinking of them as a person you may wanna talk to, not some holy creature that you have to please to be happy

>>16781568
so what? how does a damp hole make any difference? because your friends will think you're cool when you've stuck your dick in one?

>>16781582
stop tryin to get them to like you! they either like the person you are or not. as long as you can open up a bit and be confident with the person you are, they either take it or leave it.
I know that's a hard thing cause you need approval to feel like you can be yourself and stuff but really, the first step is realizing that you are you and if she doesn't like you then screw her there's about 3,5 billion other girls.
>>
>>16782002
My fear is that if I did, I wouldn't be able to keep a conversation going. I have horrible social skills.
>>
>>16782387
I can't even justify the meaning of my own existence, let alone even begin to think about someone else thinking I'm a worthwhile person
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.