[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom is a bitch >literally always pissed off and yelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 3500x4194px
>mom is a bitch
>literally always pissed off and yelling
>slams shit when people are trying to get ready for bed while talking to herself
>mumbles mean shit as she walks by and slams doors
>freaks out 24/7
>acts sick/injured for attention
>every time me and my friends start laughing or I have a drink she goes on a rampage of slamming shit and screaming to herself
>she does nothing but sit inside her room getting more miserable by the second
>she has no friends or family at all no one can even stand being near her
>dad is too stupid/poor to divorce her
>she drinks every day and goes on a rampage of yelling at everyone and doing chores loud as fuck

The drunker she gets the meaner and she just lays in bed with a gallon of $10 vodka all day. She does everything she can to piss me off for no reason at all
>>
>>>/r/RaisedByNarcissists
but no seriously that's textbook narcissism.
>>
>>16780725
Your mom needs mental help.
>>
Maybe you should seek professional help for her? Set up an intervention or check her into a mental health clinic? She sounds like a schizophrenic alcoholic narcissist.
If you're under the age of 18 I would maybe suggest looking into getting imancipated and getting out of there, if you're over 18 get out of there
>>
I agree, your mother must be mentally unbalanced. Words do not hurt, so you have to patient with her, she is just wacko. Also do not let that to affect you because you may start acting like her.
>>
>>16780725
Seriously get your mom professional help. That is a shitty lifestyle and for her, it would just be draining and mentally exhausting to be doing that all the time. Do you have any idea what might be the root cause of this? Besides the drinking, is there something else that might have triggered it in the first place?

Yes it's a drag and yes it's annoying as hell, but at the end of the day she's your mother and she sounds like she is in desperate need of help
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.