[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /Adv/ I'm a 20 year old introvert male who literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1453587238723.jpg (84KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1453587238723.jpg
84KB, 500x484px
Hey /Adv/

I'm a 20 year old introvert male who literally has no real life friends right now. In High School, I never really had problems making friends. I was always in the weird kid groups, but I had friends.

From Senior year of high school to the beginning of my Sophomore year of college, I even had a LDR with girl I really liked.

However, during this time (High School -> Sophomore year of college) I literally lost all my friends. My schedule started consisting of Wake up -> School -> Homework -> Shitpost -> Talk QT -> Smoke pot -> Bed.

When my LDR decided to break up with me, I realized I don't have any other friends. She wasn't just my Qt, she was my best friend. We broke up on Chirstmas day during a visit to her.

Anyways, here I am, in community college, no friends or anything.

How can I fix this. Should I wait until I transfer next fall?

I've also got two transfer options. UC Davis(2 year to degree) or Kings College London (3 year to degree). KCL is appealing because I start in year one and I can have the freshman experience I never had and I will be in a big city. This is for Neuroscience. What is better for both social and reputation?
>>
>>16780656
If it's friends you want, they're everywhere. Go where you see opportunity. Friends will come if you at least make an effort, not just sit in the back waiting for someone to talk to you.
>>
>>16780656

Making friends gets harder as you get older. It's hard to avoid making friends in high school since you have so much time spent around people your age with whom you have much in common. Now you've got to actually make an effort to find people and connect with them. Try joining clubs, starting a sport, or otherwise doing something that involves being around people.
>>
>>16780677
My CC has no clubs. Like actualy none.
>>
>>16780656
>>16780730
Try Meetup (either the website or the app) to find clubs, social gatherings, etc in your area
>>
File: Canadian_Devil.png (163KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_Devil.png
163KB, 500x554px
Here's the thing. I still haven't gotten over the girl. I liked her as a best friend and I really really connected with her. At least... I thought I did. Like I don't think I've ever been on the same wavelength with any girl... anyone really the same way I was with her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.