[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv I need some, guess what, advice. I have been dating this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1454804297744.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454804297744.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Hey adv I need some, guess what, advice. I have been dating this girl for 3 years now. She treats me like shit though, constantly puts me down and makes me look like a bad guy to everyone. Tells people I beat her and I never even raised my voice to her. Even so, she still does show some affection sometimes and we've done a lot and been through a lot together. The problem is there is this other girl ive been talking to that is WAY more supportive, and treats me much better, and we have so many common interests its scary. So I guess what I'm trying to ask is should I break my old thing off and start new or maybe try to reignite the spark?
>>
>girl treats me like shit
>what do.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?
Look, if someone is the kind of person to treat the people they supposedly love like shit even sometimes, that is not the kind of person you want to be with long term. That's bad character, that will never get better without self recognition and hard work.

If you're already in this deep with your other girl, you've already checked out.. Fuck it. Are you willing to tell your girlfriend she needs to change and sit there and see if she will even try. Fuck it..
>>
>Tells people I beat her and I never even raised my voice to her.

If that's true she's either insane or sociopathic.
>>
>>16780642
Leave her ASAP. Don't be such a spineless tool in the future.
>>
>>16780642
Duh.
>>
>>16780669
I'll be honest in saying that I have tried to leave her but she always threatens to hurt herself, so I cave in and stick around. It's getting to be a pain in the ass. How do I keep her from going off the fucking deep end?
>>
>>16780676
She won't. She's just putting up an act.
She's using you as her emotional punching bag and crutch. You deserve better. Break up and get on with the nice girl.
>>
>>16780689
Okay, thanks anon
>>
>>16780642
Why would you stay with someone who treats you like shit anon? Do you still love her? Or have you just grown comfortable with the situation because you've been together for a while?

Don't you think you need to give yourself more time to get over your current gf, if you do decide to break up with her and pursue this other girl? You said you've gone through a lot with her, so surely that must mean something and it's not something you can just easily throw away.

If you are going to break it off with her to go with the new girl, I really think you should give yourself some time to really think things through.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.